Drake breaks the internet with ‘Scary Hours 2’; set to become the first artist in history to debut #1 and #2 on the Hot 100

Style.

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lemme give ha some streams 

RIP me nowadays i don't really strem much, only some Youtube streams..

i know some would say it is not nice but i can't do something i find so unnatural like streaming in Spotify which interface and the app- just looks like an horrendous design to me

is this Spotify interface supposed to look cool or something

Spotify is such a bad place for me

8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Lemon Pepper is sooooo good, it’s been on repeat since last night. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Reminds me of something from the NWTS album aka his best body of work. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:
Didn’t really care for the other two tracks though. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

It has that old and smooth sound. Rick Ross is perfect as a feature. Imagine not liking a truly RAP song like this!  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
On 3/6/2021 at 1:43 PM, Style. said:

Drake releases a three pack EP called ‘Scary Hours 2’ and gives us a taste of what his sixth album ‘Certified Lover Boy’ will sound like. Consisting of three songs — “What’s Next,” “Wants and Needs,” featuring Lil Baby, and “Lemon Pepper Freestyle,” featuring Rick Ross - the EP proves that Drake is still in his prime after 11 years in the game. 

Listen to the songs below and tell me which is your favorite: 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Tell me what you feel about his new haircut and are you excited or not for his new era? 

Drake-Certified-Lover-Boy@2000x1270.jpgdrake-scary.jpg.87ec1b0abe8f5396e94974a222bb1bd3.jpg

So the weeknd released a solid album called 'after hours' 

Then drake releases 'scary hours 2' wdf??

I've always preferred the weeknd..the timing just seems weird to call his ep basically the same name

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Duff Man said:

So the weeknd released a solid album called 'after hours' 

Then drake releases 'scary hours 2' wdf??

I've always preferred the weeknd..the timing just seems weird to call his ep basically the same name

Google called and said you haven’t been by in a while lol. Scary Hours (“Diplomatic Immunity”, 2018) came out before After Hours (2020) and Scary Hours 2 (2021). I don’t think there’s a relation here...

10 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

Google called and said you haven’t been by in a while lol. Scary Hours (“Diplomatic Immunity”, 2018) came out before After Hours (2020) and Scary Hours 2 (2021). I don’t think there’s a relation here...

Oh right ..like I said I don't really listen to Drake..  dont suppose you'd recommend any standout songs? I literally only know hotling bling,  take care feat Rihanna the zone with the weeknd 

You seem like  Drake fan , can you list a few songs for me to hear so I  can have a listen. 

I think he's got one called life is good? Your advice would be appreciated 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Oh right ..like I said I don't really listen to Drake..  dont suppose you'd recommend any standout songs? I literally only know hotling bling,  take care feat Rihanna the zone with the weeknd 

You seem like  Drake fan , can you list a few songs for me to hear so I  can have a listen. 

I think he's got one called life is good? Your advice would be appreciated 

Well first, ANYTHING from “Take Care” should be in rotation. The same can be said for “Thank Me Later”. 

I’m more of a “body-of-work” kinda consumer so I’d say listen to his albums “Take Care”, “Nothing Was the Same”, “Thank Me Later” and “Scorpion”. That should give you a sonic grip on what we’re always raving about lol

• Like 1
15 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Well first, ANYTHING from “Take Care” should be in rotation. The same can be said for “Thank Me Later”. 

I’m more of a “body-of-work” kinda consumer so I’d say listen to his albums “Take Care”, “Nothing Was the Same”, “Thank Me Later” and “Scorpion”. That should give you a sonic grip on what we’re always raving about lol

Cool thanks..I'll have a listen..

Can I ask, do you like the weeknds stuff? Favourite tracks? Lot of his best stuff is unreleased 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block