Drake breaks the internet with ‘Scary Hours 2’; set to become the first artist in history to debut #1 and #2 on the Hot 100

Drake releases a three pack EP called ‘Scary Hours 2’ and gives us a taste of what his sixth album ‘Certified Lover Boy’ will sound like. Consisting of three songs — “What’s Next,” “Wants and Needs,” featuring Lil Baby, and “Lemon Pepper Freestyle,” featuring Rick Ross - the EP proves that Drake is still in his prime after 11 years in the game. 

Update: 

Listen to the songs below and tell me which is your favorite: 

Tell me what you feel about his new haircut and are you excited or not for his new era? 

Drake-Certified-Lover-Boy@2000x1270.jpgdrake-scary.jpg.87ec1b0abe8f5396e94974a222bb1bd3.jpg

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Idk them. I only know everything before Take Care. You know before streaming ruined everything? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I agree with the streaming part, but Nicki and Drake were militated for it. At least Drake runs big numbers, Nicki too but not how she expected. 

• Love 1