JAY-Z sells Tidal

Style.

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I wonder if this had anything to do with the fraud investigations.

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yayy!...no more intentional inflating figures for Beyonce albums :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

3 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Oh no! How will Beyonce fake her streams now? 

2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Prepare for Beyoncé’s next selling less than 100,000 copies in its first week. 

43 minutes ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

Beyoncé will struggle because she has to release B8 on Spotify, Apple Music, ect. on release date!

56fb904e-fdee-4ddf-81f0-8e1e918904f3_tex

tumblr_inline_oftgcfAhCM1qk19yk_540.gif

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Interesting move. I genuinely wonder why.

As for Tidal, I joined the platform last month to see what's so exclusive about it and although it has some nice bits, I found it useless. As Jordan said, it was supposed to work on paper. In reality, no one really care about it. But it was a good business move at the time, I think. They tried to market it but it flopped. 

The Carters are amazing at managing their businesses so I'm waiting to see what they'll do next. I'm sure getting rid of Tidal would open the door for something else soon.

Spoiler

The HD version of 6 inch live from Tidal better get uploaded on youtube ASAP or I'll rage. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:She slayed the performance!

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: No, it was not. It had cool gimmick (lossless audio) so it was somewhat lauded by HiFi enthusiasts. However majority of people are not HiFi enthusiasts and doesn't really care about the sound quality (I mean youtube has horrendous sound quality and extra compression but people still go there and listen to music) and there was no free version available AND you had to pay 20$ per month to get better quality than spotify premium. Also people are very annoyed when new platforms try to force users to move from their fave platforms because of stupid exclusivity deals, especially when your platform only has ~3 million users and your exclusive albums get streamed ~310 million times in 15 days. Who even believes that? There's no way every single user on the platform listened lemonade ~6 times per day :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Additionaly, Deezer offers Hi-Fi to its users as well, in case they wanna upgrade, and Spotify will do the same soon. Tidal has nothing :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Tidal was destined to fail from the moment they made that cringy self-indulgent intro video where all the celebrities were basically complaining about not making more money, as if being multi-millionaires wasn't enough. Rest in piss. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I swear!!! Remember that promo video where they made this whole inspirational bit about how they are changing the world and all these black artists (plus Madonna) walking into the meeting room. Everyone thought they were about to do something wonderful for the world (help the starving or poor economies etc.) but instead, THEIR SELFISH ***** came with the idea of how to take even more money and cry how they dont have even more millions than they already own :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

This is like the first time I’ve responded to you when I haven’t been responded to first. How is that me being obsessed with you? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

You literally stalk all my comments. You and that overused Tiffany emoji need a serious life if you are paying this much attention to me. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I signed up for a free trial so I could listen to ANTi and then canceled :trash_throw_away_recycle: there really wasn’t anything special about the platform besides it being overhyped and overpriced. 

In all honesty it kind of sucks that it failed because we only have two options: Spotify or Applemusic. It would be nice to have another option or two :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block