12 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Gurl, why are you acting brand new?

This Way.

If you had nothing to hide you would feel the need to clapback with a lawsuit. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

I totally forgot about this one. Yeah, I agree with you and the fact that they were inflating Beyoncé’s numbers THAT much speaks volumes. No wonder they felt the need to sold the platform. Bad business to the start. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I totally forgot about this one. Yeah, I agree with you and the fact that they were inflating Beyoncé’s numbers THAT much speaks volumes. No wonder they felt the need to sold the platform. Bad business to the start. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

It's giving me major Loucifer vibes, like let's jump ship before shyt really hits the fan and we get in trouble. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I wonder if this had anything to do with the fraud investigations.

And maybe that it was a bottomless money pit :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I feel like all you ever do is comment on what you don't like. lol Do you even like music at all? lol Like who are your fave artists? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The way you dragged 85% of Exhale :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 5
16 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

The way you dragged 85% of Exhale :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I forgot to add "I'm tryna see sumthin" so I don't get attacked :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

At least 50% of Exhale is funny about it. The other 35% literally never speak unless its to drag someone. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: People I have never heard of show up just to throw shade :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block