Lynne was with Fe last week

Villanelle

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

ive always liked Lynne, she seems more genuine and cares more about Britney. the only thing i dont understand is why doesnt she have more say and stand up for Britney regarding the cship and why wasnt she given some power over it in  2007 ? shes Britney's parent too 

Because of misogyny, haven't we learned that this Feb/2021

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I can’t support Lynne... she sat back and watched an organized crime be committed against her daughter.

Moreover, at the very beginning, she even helped team Con to make this scam happen.

So, yeah, I don't know how to feel about Lynne, tbh... I want to believe that her intentions are good now, but I cannot...

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I can’t support Lynne... she sat back and watched an organized crime be committed against her daughter.

6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Moreover, at the very beginning, she even helped team Con to make this scam happen.

So, yeah, I don't know how to feel about Lynne, tbh... I want to believe that her intentions are good now, but I cannot...

Yeah to me it's so hard to grasp how a lot of the fans can still think of her as supportive and nice and a good mother. I wouldn't wish a mother like that to anyone, sorry Lynne, sorry everyone:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

6 hours ago, stratffords said:

It's definitely hers, she stopped using IG in 2019 and only posts on her facebook now. Probably gets harassed less on there :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

but then i thought she'd be constantly getting bombarded with messages on facebook. if thats the case and you get less harassed on fb, why arent more celebs on there?

46 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah to me it's so hard to grasp how a lot of the fans can still think of her as supportive and nice and a good mother. I wouldn't wish a mother like that to anyone, sorry Lynne, sorry everyone:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

So we call Lynne a ''bad mother'' just like media did with Britney back in the day? WE KNOW NOTHING.
You don't get to call someone ''bad mother'' if you know nothing. Is not your call.

2 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I mean we are her fans, but we dont know the real Britney, Lynne does, Ill give her that, and the fact that she could have been threatened like Britney

9 hours ago, I love Britney said:

Of course they are, in the documentary fe even says that lynne is so proud of her baby and helped fe put together the achievements and posters on the wall in her Louisana home. 

It said in the docu that Fe's home is in Mississippi, 

14 hours ago, Britman512 said:

You were able to determine “Lynnes on the right side” based off this photo alone? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

wow fans are so gullible :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

You will see people in this place changing their minds every 5 seconds, maybe tomorrow something else comes up and the exact same ppl will be destroying that person being like "oh I always knew something was off" 

8 hours ago, HolyTrinity said:

So we call Lynne a ''bad mother'' just like media did with Britney back in the day? WE KNOW NOTHING.
You don't get to call someone ''bad mother'' if you know nothing. Is not your call.

Britney was 25 years old with post partum depression divorcing her deadbeat hubby with her family only around her to tell her what to do and not supporting her when she needed/from the start. Kevin tried to take the kids from her since the moment she filed for divorce, then she was pressured by her family and Larry to go to rehab, was being harassed by the media and paparazzi like crazy, so I never thought was fair to call her a bad mom, even more under those circumstances. Not to mention, a lawyer she tried to hire basically said she ended up accepting the cship bc she felt itd be the easier way to see her kids back then, she basically gave up her freedom to see them bc she couldn't see them anymore after she refused to give them back to Kevin in January 2008. Since Britney had those boys, she took a hiatus and take care of them. Then for years shed work on days she didn't have them or many times would only travel to work if she had them. They are her priority. There are a lot of things that show that she puts them first no matter what, so it's really ****ed up that people would judge her bc she was partying in 2006 and did some stupid things in 2007 when she had like 50 paparazzi following her and they already said that sometimes they would run so fast shed have too, also bc she didn't want them to take pics of them all the time. So her situation was really unique I'd say. 

Now talking about Lynne, the fact she called the cship an impossible dream on her book says it all!! She talked on the book how abusive Jamie was and that he never had a good relationship with Britney, but she thought it was going to be a good idea allowing Jamie to strip Britney off her rights and freedom? She agreed with him and saw him planning the cship for weeks with Lou, like she says on her book, even mentioning God and praying about that. She did nothing to stop him like Lindsays dad did to stop Lou, Larry and her mom from putting Lindsay under one too. She said hed be tougher and Britney needed that, then she praised him as a conservator. For 11 years she sat back and did nothing, hanging out with him and getting money from the cship (including 90k for her house reform). She follows Lou on instagram, she still hangs out with Jamie and always seemed more worried about her gfs and babysitting Junos kids. She only started doing smt after the FreeBritney movement in 2019, but didnt do anything yet that really made a change on Britneys case. I mean, she hopes Britney sees brighter days? What about doing smt to actually stop this circus for once and for all? She was so quick to defend JL once the fans started shading her on her Instagram but she doesn't say anything to defend Britney publicly while media and people were mocking her Instagram for months and month, calling her crazy, unhinged, u name it? How about saying "people are so cruel to Britney, she's not crazy, I support her freedom and stop talking about what u don't know?". How about saying to Britney to stop recording these videos that aren't helping her since her own dad already tried to use her Instagram against her on court? But she was so quick to defend herself when Columbus Short called her racist. She blocked people who were pointing out that she defends JL but doesn't defend Britney who can't even speak. 

I mean, I simply cant understand why Lynne would be ok with her so "unfit" and "unstable" daughter living isolated far away from her family and working non stop? All these years she was always with Juno or her gfs. 

Remember she was on a Bryans gf insta story that she seemed quite pissed off with us? 

Tbh I dont think she wants Britney to suffer, but I dont think Britney is her priority either. I dont think shes losing sleep over Britneys situation. Maybe she agrees Jamie should get out (afterall all Britneys family mooch off her so they would love for her to resume her career), but I dont think shes against the cship. Lynne cares a lot about her image and in 2008 she was trying to play the victim about Britneys situation and Juno getting pregnant. 

I dont know why fans always make excuses for all these things tbh. They all have been complicit to the cship since day one, the problem doesnt end with Jamie! Lynne has always been a stage mom! She neglected Britney since she was 15 and when Britney started having problems, she was too busy with Junos career and then she sided with Kevin forcing Britney to go to rehab what made Britney to be stranged from her for months! She even said ironically in 2007 that she was praying for Lynne bc she needed help! They all set Britney up bc she was pushing them away, they wanted to control her again. I wouldnt be surprised If Britney was also cutting their money and we all know this is all those hillbillies care about.

Basically Lynne forced Jamie into Britney's life all Britney's life. Britney grew up in an abusive environment bc Lynne didn't have the guts to leave him and then when Britney at 25 finally pushed them away (while Jamie was trashing her on the media btw) bc she had enough with them, she again agreed to force Jamie into her life again planning a cship with Jamie and allowing him to go and try to take Britney's rights. She wrote on her book basically that Jamie ****ed up her relationships with men bc he couldn't solve his with Britney and then she agreed that he'd **** her life completely with a ******* cship. Just think that 1/3 of Britney's life she has been in this mess while Britney always provided and supported her family and has worked since she was a child. Britney had 6 years of being independent thanks to Lynne too.

These are just a few things why some of us are skeptical with her no matter if she's trying to know about Britney's finances now.

Lynne failed Britney. She didn’t protect Britney from Jamie and his toxic patriarchy. After divorcing him Lynne went backwards and let Jamie take full control when she knew all of his issues and saw all the red flags with team con. She stupidly trusted his delusions and thought he would do the right thing. It was too late when she probably realised what was going on. 
If the c-ship still had to happen (it shouldn’t have) back then Lynne should have been a co-conservator from the get go. What a huge mistake. Her book paints a clear picture of what Jamie is. He was never going to do the right thing. He messed it up and only got this far because of lawyers and Larry. 

But at this point Britney needs all the help she can get to kick Jamie out and remove it once and for all. From all the Us Weekly leaks I feel Lynne does support Britney’s freedom. 

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Britney was 25 years old with post partum depression divorcing her deadbeat hubby with her family only around her to tell her what to do and not supporting her when she needed/from the start. Kevin tried to take the kids from her since the moment she filed for divorce, then she was pressured by her family and Larry to go to rehab, was being harassed by the media and paparazzi like crazy, so I never thought was fair to call her a bad mom, even more under those circumstances. Not to mention, a lawyer she tried to hire basically said she ended up accepting the cship bc she felt itd be the easier way to see her kids back then, she basically gave up her freedom to see them bc she couldn't see them anymore after she refused to give them back to Kevin in January 2008. Since Britney had those boys, she took a hiatus and take care of them. Then for years shed work on days she didn't have them or many times would only travel to work if she had them. They are her priority. There are a lot of things that show that she puts them first no matter what, so it's really ****ed up that people would judge her bc she was partying in 2006 and did some stupid things in 2007 when she had like 50 paparazzi following her and they already said that sometimes they would run so fast shed have too, also bc she didn't want them to take pics of them all the time. So her situation was really unique I'd say. 

Now talking about Lynne, the fact she called the cship an impossible dream on her book says it all!! She talked on the book how abusive Jamie was and that he never had a good relationship with Britney, but she thought it was going to be a good idea allowing Jamie to strip Britney off her rights and freedom? She agreed with him and saw him planning the cship for weeks with Lou, like she says on her book, even mentioning God and praying about that. She did nothing to stop him like Lindsays dad did to stop Lou, Larry and her mom from putting Lindsay under one too. She said hed be tougher and Britney needed that, then she praised him as a conservator. For 11 years she sat back and did nothing, hanging out with him and getting money from the cship (including 90k for her house reform). She follows Lou on instagram, she still hangs out with Jamie and always seemed more worried about her gfs and babysitting Junos kids. She only started doing smt after the FreeBritney movement in 2019, but didnt do anything yet that really made a change on Britneys case. I mean, she hopes Britney sees brighter days? What about doing smt to actually stop this circus for once and for all? She was so quick to defend JL once the fans started shading her on her Instagram but she doesn't say anything to defend Britney publicly while media and people were mocking her Instagram for months and month, calling her crazy, unhinged, u name it? How about saying "people are so cruel to Britney, she's not crazy, I support her freedom and stop talking about what u don't know?". How about saying to Britney to stop recording these videos that aren't helping her since her own dad already tried to use her Instagram against her on court? But she was so quick to defend herself when Columbus Short called her racist. She blocked people who were pointing out that she defends JL but doesn't defend Britney who can't even speak. 

I mean, I simply cant understand why Lynne would be ok with her so "unfit" and "unstable" daughter living isolated far away from her family and working non stop? All these years she was always with Juno or her gfs. 

Remember she was on a Bryans gf insta story that she seemed quite pissed off with us? 

Tbh I dont think she wants Britney to suffer, but I dont think Britney is her priority either. I dont think shes losing sleep over Britneys situation. Maybe she agrees Jamie should get out (afterall all Britneys family mooch off her so they would love for her to resume her career), but I dont think shes against the cship. Lynne cares a lot about her image and in 2008 she was trying to play the victim about Britneys situation and Juno getting pregnant. 

I dont know why fans always make excuses for all these things tbh. They all have been complicit to the cship since day one, the problem doesnt end with Jamie! Lynne has always been a stage mom! She neglected Britney since she was 15 and when Britney started having problems, she was too busy with Junos career and then she sided with Kevin forcing Britney to go to rehab what made Britney to be stranged from her for months! She even said ironically in 2007 that she was praying for Lynne bc she needed help! They all set Britney up bc she was pushing them away, they wanted to control her again. I wouldnt be surprised If Britney was also cutting their money and we all know this is all those hillbillies care about.

Basically Lynne forced Jamie into Britney's life all Britney's life. Britney grew up in an abusive environment bc Lynne didn't have the guts to leave him and then when Britney at 25 finally pushed them away (while Jamie was trashing her on the media btw) bc she had enough with them, she again agreed to force Jamie into her life again planning a cship with Jamie and allowing him to go and try to take Britney's rights. She wrote on her book basically that Jamie ****ed up her relationships with men bc he couldn't solve his with Britney and then she agreed that he'd **** her life completely with a ******* cship. Just think that 1/3 of Britney's life she has been in this mess while Britney always provided and supported her family and has worked since she was a child. Britney had 6 years of being independent thanks to Lynne too.

These are just a few things why some of us are skeptical with her no matter if she's trying to know about Britney's finances now.

This is all we see I get it. But I think the situation is so complicated that we will never know. I think we just see the tip of the iceberg. I don't defend any of them I really don't but as I said I don't think we have the right to call anyone anything because we simply don't see behind the scenes. I guess I just want to think that she has family that loves her you know? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

7 hours ago, HolyTrinity said:

This is all we see I get it. But I think the situation is so complicated that we will never know. I think we just see the tip of the iceberg. I don't defend any of them I really don't but as I said I don't think we have the right to call anyone anything because we simply don't see behind the scenes. I guess I just want to think that she has family that loves her you know? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Sadly I don't need to know much more than I know about her family to think they care more about themselves and Britney's fortune than her well being. All these years until now, Lynne is ok with getting money from the cship and hanging out with Jamie while Britney lives away isolated without her freedom and kids with securities on her *** 24/7. If she really cared, she would have done smt to stop this circus at this point bc I bet she knows a lot. Saying she wants to see Britney having brighter days while she benefits from the cship and is still ok with Jamie won't to anything for Britney. She sees that Bryan and Jamie can speak about Britneys situation, but Britney can't and she still doesn't use her voice to help her daughter. I wish Britney had someone on her side fighting for her, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be anyone. I think Lynne failed Britney and continues to fail. Imo she's a narcissistic stage mom. Parents can be awful too, just look what Macaulay Culkin had to deal with his. She could have moved to LA in 2007 to help Britney, to tell her to do therapy but once again JL was her priority, that ended up pregnant at 16 anyway. She only wanted to force Britney to do things like go to rehab even tho she knew Britney had post partum depression. She sided with Kevin and that hurted Britney greatly. Then when Britney had enough and pushed her away, she agreed with Jamie planning a cship for her. I'm sorry but those are some inexcusable **** Imo. Then she was ok with her "unfit" daughter working and having her kids used as pawns against her so she could make more money for the cship, smt Lynne also benefits from. Not to mention Britney was in a facility against her will for 3 months in 2019 and until the paralegal told the podcast what was really happening, Lynne was posting on FB as if everything was good with Britney. She cares why too much about appearances, no matter whats really happening behind closed doors to Britney. That's not a good mom Imo. I feel sorry for Britney bc she was always a family person and did so much for her family and this is how they paid her back. She deserved so much better tbh. She should have put RO against her whole family in 2007, but sadly not even her thought they would stood so low. 

Archived