Jump to content

Lynne was with Fe last week


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was this posted? just proves that lynne wanted Fe to do the documentary imo.  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3810658445690070&id=100002378573328

I can’t support Lynne... she sat back and watched an organized crime be committed against her daughter.  

Yeah I knew it would have Lynne or Britney's blessing for Fe to be a doc! But it's great for confirmation seeing Fe and Lynne together showing how close they still are and that they would obviously share similar views!

  • Love 3
  • Like 6

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Link to post
48 minutes ago, phareezy said:

This makes me feel better about Lynne being on the right side of this thing now

ive always liked Lynne, she seems more genuine and cares more about Britney. the only thing i dont understand is why doesnt she have more say and stand up for Britney regarding the cship and why wasnt she given some power over it in  2007 ? shes Britney's parent too 

  • Like 5
Link to post
10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

ive always liked Lynne, she seems more genuine and cares more about Britney. the only thing i dont understand is why doesnt she have more say and stand up for Britney regarding the cship and why wasnt she given some power over it in  2007 ? shes Britney's parent too 

Yeah that's exactly why I lost a bit of respect for her. Just so odd that she stood around all these years and did nothing.

  • Like 7
Link to post
24 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i am a bit skeptical on whether that is actually her facebook page, i wouldnt think she'd be on facebook

It's definitely hers, she stopped using IG in 2019 and only posts on her facebook now. Probably gets harassed less on there :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

This makes me feel better about Lynne being on the right side of this thing now

You were able to determine “Lynnes on the right side” based off this photo alone? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

wow fans are so gullible :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

You were able to determine “Lynnes on the right side” based off this photo alone? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

wow fans are so gullible :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

It makes me feel better but I still question why she hasn't done anything in the last decade

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block