New Documentary "Britney: Fighting for Freedom" coming soon!!

3 hours ago, dfffff said:

So I was looking at the other Docs that this company made and there all available on iTunes, google play, Amazon... not Netflix 

so we have to wait a little bit longer for the Netflix one but I say the more documentary’s on her case the better,

We need all eyes (on us!) 

britney spears GIF by Vevo

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The way they photoshopped her middle fingers to make it seem like she's clenching her fists :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyways, the more exposure, the better. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Haha 😂 I forgot about it and then I looked closely and you still can see it, it’s not completely erased 😂

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The way they photoshopped her middle fingers to make it seem like she's clenching her fists :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyways, the more exposure, the better. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I was wondering why I could see a shadow of a finger :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: I was like is this intentional or what is this??

• Haha 2

I got excited thinking this was the Netflix one. As long as it is Pro-Free Britney and getting her out of this corruption, I'm here for it!

I have very high hopes for the Netflix one and I think that one will be even bigger than Framing Britney Spears. I think it will be massive.

• Love 1