Grace VanderWaal on new music and shaving her head

Grace VanderWaal gave an interview to Nylon. She doesn't understand why it's such a big deal if a woman wants to shave her head: 

“When guys shave their heads, it’s literally not a big deal,” she realized. “We don’t even talk about it, and it just grows back for them. But we have the same hair, and yet I feel like it’s a much bigger deal for us. But it’s like, why? So that same day, I just went home and I shaved my head.”

“I’m that person now,” she says. “I think everyone should do it.”

She also opens up about her music. You can read the full article on Nylon.

b3be78b0-6171-4bba-a101-e27250dd524d-210

04fd47da-53b6-4164-9c38-2cbd94a37ec2-210

i find it real sad how she was attacked for changing her style and shaving her head. shows how society literally hasnt progressed since the 2000s...grace.jpg.b1ff865c4c5220678e4a0c44d3e6ebc1.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block