Let’s prepare for the future: what can be done to prevent a paparazzi frenzy when Britney is “completely free”. I worry they will rush her everywhere she goes again. BTW, this is NOT a reason for the C-ship to remain.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Laws and paparazzi culture have changed a lot since 2006-08. Also if/when she’s free, this will likely be when her sons are 18+ and she won’t be necessarily obliged to live in California anymore (I.e somewhere without the attention) due to Kevin being there. I’m sure she’d also hire appropriate levels of security regardless of, though.

Yeah a lot a laws were actually passed due to how invasive they were towards Britney 

I was thinking the same thing awhile back wondering how she will be treated.  I hope she is given space to talk about it if and when she wants to.  But I can just picture it now, hordes of paps trying to snap pics of the free britney and asking her how does she feel, what does she think of her father, will she have a baby now, any new music plans now that your father isn't in charge, etc?

When this is all over with, either with her free or her choosing to work again if an arrangement is made to her satisfaction, Sam should be with her anytime she is outside with paps around, because he can be a buffer (although that runs the risk of the paps asking him is he ready for a baby now that she is free).  A bodyguard and Sam are most likely what they will decide to do.

Paparazzi wont follow Britney like they used to ever again. First and faremost there is the "personal safety bubble" law in LA that was created inspired by her situation back then, thats the reason why celebrities werent followed by hordes of paparazzi since then. 

Second, its different nowadays. She can share a lot on insta, make a tell all documentary or go on TV to talk about whatever paparazzi would try to get from her at some extent. The most a paparazzo would do would be to take a cute pic from Britney picking up a frapuccino, driving her car or doing her walks with Sam or the boys.  

Archived