Ariana Grande's 103-track 'Who Runs The World' playlist includes Britney, Beyonce, Madonna and many more iconic women

6 minutes ago, Korb said:

The way stronger is the first song on the playlist:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:
We been knew she was a stan:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:
Queens supporting queens:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Ariana is making it clear that she supports the #FreeBritney movement. Stronger, Overprotected and Me Against the Music are obvious choices. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

I WOULD HAVE ADDED CRIMINAL :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Why do I feel she included ''Stronger'' and ''Overprotected'' to support #FreeBritney :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: She probably cannot speak up about it for some reason

Na she has a platform and is choosing to respond how she feels is appropriate. She’s focusing on the music and why we love Britney which is pretty much the point of the playlist. I’ve come to the conclusion that most A list musicians aren’t going to speak on her situation until she does. That’s the biggest problem because until that happens if an artist says something that could possibly go against her own wishes it will only create more chaos. Not to mention Ari is in the business and knows how things can get out of hand. If she didn’t care at all she wouldn’t have posted and honestly if I were Britney I’d be appreciative. 

11 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

It was some rare interview from 2014 maybe, I've seen it on Twitter in thread about Britney influencing other artists but I can't find it now

I'll try to look on a thread I saw yday then, thanks. 

23 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Think I saw like 5 or 6 Madge tracks. Might have to re-stan. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

She was the last unapologetic bish of the US tour if the rebel heart tour,  she pulled her stan card when she recited the full rap of American Life in front of Madonna..

I remember all of us got excited for the Madonna and Ariana to be god is a woman, only for Madonna to Be God as she referenced pulp fiction

• Love 1