Ariana Grande's 103-track 'Who Runs The World' playlist includes Britney, Beyonce, Madonna and many more iconic women

She liked a FreeBritney post and a Saint Hoax post mocking JT's apology. She seems to love and respect Britney, I wonder why she doesn't speak about the doc tbh. 

1 hour ago, holiday89 said:

She also included 'Overprotected' and 'Me Against the Music'. Sidenote, she didn't include anything from Cardi B

Why would she add something about someone that drugged and abused men for money? It’s international women day, we don’t celebrate trash or listen to it :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She liked a FreeBritney post and a Saint Hoax post mocking JT's apology. She seems to love and respect Britney, I wonder why she doesn't speak about the doc tbh. 

I follow Ariana and she subliminally gives signs of supporting Britney’s situation since forever. She is a stan alongside Miley! Two legends supporting the queen of pop! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

I follow Ariana and she subliminally gives signs of supporting Britney’s situation since forever. She is a stan alongside Miley! Two legends supporting the queen of pop! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

But I just wish shed support FreeBritney publicly. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

That's obvious, Ariana said once that when she was younger "her fave singer was probably Britney", she loves Crossroads movie, she wore her OIDIA merch once, she covered Im Not A Girl, Not Yeat a Woman once I think, she even said that Brit's ponytail from OIDIA music video inspired her ponytail. She likes Brit I think :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 3