Criminal defense attorney Jonna Spilbor clarifies Vivian's lies

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Politik said:

Wow, the comments there are brutal. Many people are blaming Britney and are in favor of her being controlled. 

Fox is seen by a buch of white middle aged people who think Britney its just another blonde dumb bimbo, they are a bunch of misogynist as well

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Took the words right from my mouth, lol

6 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Fox is seen by a buch of white middle aged people who think Britney its just another blonde dumb bimbo, they are a bunch of misogynist as well

With that being said Fox aka network has been really supportive towards Britney and FreeBritney movement even before it became mainstream. So that's kinda shocking

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, Politik said:

Wow, the comments there are brutal. Many people are blaming Britney and are in favor of her being controlled. 

Are we seeing the same thing? Becuase I just checked comments under the vid and well, they are mostly positive and pro Britney :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Are we seeing the same thing? Becuase I just checked comments under the vid and well, they are mostly positive and pro Britney :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I don’t know how to post pics but there’s a lot that I see! I had to stop reading them cause they made me so mad. 

I don't care about public opinion! I want Britney the way she wants to be. I know that some of you disagree but I choose to trust Penny. She is rulling in Britney's favor and the only time she didn't was when Ingham asked her for Jamie's suspension. And even that she let that open. Personally I think Ingham asked her for his suspension to see if that would stick until the petition to remove that clown was ready.

So that Vivian beach can choke 

Archived