Chromatica deluxe tri-fold vinyl will be released on June 12th

ChromaticaGlory

As part of 2021's Record Store Day, they will be releasing a Chromatica vinyl record with a jacket sleeve. The new deluxe tri-fold vinyl will feature a yellow vinyl with all original 16 tracks, a 28 page LP size booklet, and a 40 page fanzine with a Chromatica tracklist sticker. A second edition with a "regular" black vinyl in a jacket sleeve will drop later on.

https://ladygaganow.net/news/2021-gaga-vinyl-summer-chromatica/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

The box set was so disappointing to me :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Plus i already own the international deluxe version so I’m excited for the vinyl!!

I have the boxset. I think it could have been cheaper but I still really liked it and thought it came with some nice things. The Japanese version was better though as they got a DVD.

22 minutes ago, Isla said:

To buy or not to buy? I like the idea of the fanzine. I would like to see what it looks like first though.

From the looks of it, I'd definitely buy it. You'll find it on recordstoreday.com, but you would have to be quick because I heard they sell out real fast. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: This will make a great 24th birthday gift though.

12 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

From the looks of it, I'd definitely buy it. You'll find it on recordstoreday.com, but you would have to be quick because I heard they sell out real fast. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: This will make a great 24th birthday gift though.

Dddd I already got the Chromatica boxset for my birthday last year... I'll think about it. I need to chill with my spending habits, I've spent a lot of money recently on other things. I'm supposed to be getting a new phone soon anyway.

7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Dddd I already got the Chromatica boxset for my birthday last year... I'll think about it. I need to chill with my spending habits, I've spent a lot of money recently on other things. I'm supposed to be getting a new phone soon anyway.

I know what you mean, lol. I've gotten a few merch items like the Chromatica face mask, and a ROM tie dye shirt for my best friend, but I might splurge, and get this, and the Chromatica Japanese box set soon.

2 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I know what you mean, lol. I've gotten a few merch items like the Chromatica face mask, and a ROM tie dye shirt for my best friend, but I might splurge, and get this, and the Chromatica Japanese box set soon.

DDD well watch me end up getting this at some point then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Archived