Camila Cabello took "racial healing sessions": "You get corrected, you have homework, & then you learn."

• Leader

Racially charged posts Camila Cabello made when she was a teenager resurfaced in recent years, causing significant damage to her star power.

Camila says she tried to correct course in light of those events by taking racial healing sessions. I- at least she's trying????

Exhale, thoughts? Should we forgive and forget? Or is this unforgivable? 

EvsXHQeWgAASaea?format=jpg&name=medium

Related:

camila-racial.jpg.560509360ffcaf7f5e8abcd22e815208.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

She should have known better even being a teenager but it’s all about how one is raised. I believe people grow and get better. God I did some dumb stuff when I was young that I would never do now. 

also let’s not forget Justin Bieber actually being on video singing the N word. It just shows the double standard between a female pop star and a male. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

She should have known better even being a teenager but it’s all about how one is raised. I believe people grow and get better. God I did some dumb stuff when I was young that I would never do now. 

also let’s not forget Justin Bieber actually being on video singing the N word. It just shows the double standard between a female pop star and a male. 

I don’t think it’s a double standard. Justin gets a lottttt of flack and heat no matter what he does. Camilla has been praised by the industry for years. However, I think her team is as dumb as she is. They make everything seem so contrived and pre-calculated... and not in a good way. She should take notes from Taylor swifts team, who have somehow managed to make a female trump look “woke”:

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Imagine not being over about this lol She was a teenagers when she said those things. She learned her lesson and move on, what more do you want from her? But the Cancel Culture love to crucify people and never forgive the people's past. What a bunch of Kants! 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Imagine not being over about this lol She was a teenagers when she said those things. She learned her lesson and move on, what more do you want from her? But the Cancel Culture love to crucify people and never forgive the people's past. What a bunch of Kants! 

Smh

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block