You wanna hot body? I interviewed Britney Spears' personal fitness trainer (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader

Hey Exhale! Yesterday, I asked you guys what your favorite Britney track to workout to is. This is why 🙃

YouTube - Britney Spears fitness

Throughout her career, Britney often called on her longtime personal fitness trainer Tony Martinez to help whip her into shape, including prepping for the "Me Against The Music" music video, the Shape magazine photoshoot and Britney's wildly popular Las Vegas residency, Piece Of Me.

In my 2013 interview with Martinez, the celebrity fitness trainer opens up about his time training Britney one-on-one, doubling down on Britney's tenacious work ethic in and out of the gym. Britney and fitness are synonymous in a lot of ways, inspiring her millions of fans to hit the gym and get to work, *****. 

Tony details Britney's rigorous workouts he put the princess of pop through, including resistance and interval training, basketball, balancing and what he calls "trickeration."

Watch my new video here!

Does Britney's fitness journey inspire you? Do you have any personal fitness goals? Drop me a line in the comments. 💪 britney-fitness-video.jpg.9239b050854073124e054aa26cc66d32.jpg

Related:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Yall be careful googling "Tony Martinez". I wanted to see what he looked like and found out that's also the name of a p/rn star :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

what? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I googled him too before this warning, and I just got some normal profile pictures of random guys with that name, including the trainer lol you sure you were looking on Google? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I googled him too before this warning, and I just got some normal profile pictures of random guys with that name, including the trainer lol you sure you were looking on Google? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lol yes it was google. I typed "tony martinez trainer britney" cuz I wanted to see if they had a photo together. One pic had him and a blonde. I clicked it and right under that was a few of the p/rn star Tony :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Haha 1

So.... this is random but regarding team Britney thinking you are a "rabid" fan - they really do not deserve us. You know, the team could def do a better job to outreach and lead the fanbase but they always leave us hanging as if they are afraid of us. Could you imagine being afraid of your customers? What a mess. Why would you want to influence culture if you are afraid of the culture you are curating? I don't get it. I think Breatheheavy is a great, fun community. 

31 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So.... this is random but regarding team Britney thinking you are a "rabid" fan - they really do not deserve us. You know, the team could def do a better job to outreach and lead the fanbase but they always leave us hanging as if they are afraid of us. Could you imagine being afraid of your customers? What a mess. Why would you want to influence culture if you are afraid of the culture you are curating? I don't get it. I think Breatheheavy is a great, fun community. 

We know too much :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yea I hear you. Keep in mind this interview was 2013 so of course a lot has changed since then. I would LOVE to work for Britney when she's ready to return, but at the same time I understand that what makes BH so special is that it's an unofficial site. I'm not bound to say or not say anything. I would have to sign an NDA working for her, and no idea how that would translate to BH. I'd like to think we could find a middle ground. I feel like I know what would be hot for her to release and am scared it'll be up to RCA lol. Anyway, it's fun to dream :p 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I hear you. Keep in mind this interview was 2013 so of course a lot has changed since then. I would LOVE to work for Britney when she's ready to return, but at the same time I understand that what makes BH so special is that it's an unofficial site. I'm not bound to say or not say anything. I would have to sign an NDA working for her, and no idea how that would translate to BH. I'd like to think we could find a middle ground. I feel like I know what would be hot for her to release and am scared it'll be up to RCA lol. Anyway, it's fun to dream :p 

There was a point where there was some sort of fan outreach on Britney's official website but all of that stopped after the Circus Tour success. I wonder why they never really attempted to work with the fanbase anymore after that? Was it simply that Jive was THAT MUCH BETTER than RCA? I guess that could be it - by the time Femme Fatale came around, Jive was filing bankruptcy and RCA never tried to do anything besides Vegas Residencies. Oh well.