Christina Aguilera working on her new album, talks about release strategy. UPDATE: Christina posted a message on her official website.

• 4 weeks later...

The last album was kinda boring..... She needs to come out with something fresh and light and less forced growling ...... Even if she made a Spanish album with some Latino sounds I'd appreciate it more than the last 2 records ...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 3/5/2021 at 11:29 AM, Alio said:

Did she make an amazing unexpected come back being raw, deep and vulnerable with Stripped back in the day ? yes ! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Did she reinvent herself with an amazing unexpected retro project with Back to Basics ? yes ! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Since then ..... :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

(Accelerate being probably one of the worts song/video I ever heard/seen :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: )

Girl, you gotta stop talking like you're the most talented human being and start having ONE good song, cuz it's been 14 years. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

ps : OK I love Your body but that's because it Max Martin :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Bionic was really good in my opinion and her last good project , the boring stuff came afterwards...... 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I hope she goes Back to Basics, again

flex flexing GIF by Christina Aguilera

It’ll never happen again. She keeps wanting to make stripped again even though it never works

alfhiugh with liberation I found it was the closest to  stripped sonically because she prob took her time and wasn’t trying to be totally stripped. When she tries less 

4 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I think Bionic is her only good album that didn't age awfully

meh only some songs 

• 2 months later...
  • Leader

She's coming!

Another thing making Christina happy these days is her new music: She’s been working on a Spanish-language album project and says some of it will “be released very, very soon” — not just this fall, but beyond that.

“There was so much material that we’re going to be releasing it throughout next year, in sort of six-song increments every few months,” she explains.

“I’m really excited about releasing this music in a different way,” adds Christina, saying the new songs and videos tell “whole story and take you on this incredible journey…[it’s] my labor of love for a part of me and a part of my culture that’s so important, that isn’t always brought out in my English music.” - WRMF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block