Christina Aguilera working on her new album, talks about release strategy. UPDATE: Christina posted a message on her official website.

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

She acts like she needs 4 years to create a masterpiece and then... she comes out with whatever she comes out with. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

she needs to work on her voice and stage presence again :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Agreed on the music part, that last album was not that great.

Now on the stage presence and voice part, this happened this year :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 9

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Agreed on the music part, that last album was not that great.

Now on the stage presence and voice part, this happened this year :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

She looked good. For me, her voice is just too throaty and forced over the last ten years. I personally prefer when her voice was more agile.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, K-man said:

I agree with this 100 percent! I’ve noticed every album cycle is basically the same, she tries to follow the stripped approach. First single will be provocative/***ualized. The second single will be a ballad.... (post bionic) after the album comes out and it becomes certified plastic and she will pretend it never existed. After she will go hide for another 4 years (has a hit record as a featured artists) and start working on another record. Idk how RCA allows her to do these with her album cycles.

tumblr_inline_nm3jlbHK7L1tov9al.gif

Yeah how bout just a BOP? YOUR BODY did deserve better though. 
:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

RCA can choke :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 3

I LOVED Legend X growing up but she takes off huge amounts of times to create albums and the end result is so underwhelming. Bionic was good but Perez Hilton and Lady Gaga sabotaged it. Anything after that was rubbish minus a few songs that weren't even promoted. Im at a point where I feel like she's Cindy Lauper. She was big in a moment, and she can still sell out a small to medium size venue based on her old catalogue, but she won't chart again as a solo artist. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

she needs to work on her voice and stage presence again :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

So does our fave:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Floptina's past few albums were mediocre,Stripped was her only good record.  Not excited for her new material unfortunately as she hasn't delivered anything decent this decade:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Did she make an amazing unexpected come back being raw, deep and vulnerable with Stripped back in the day ? yes ! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Did she reinvent herself with an amazing unexpected retro project with Back to Basics ? yes ! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Since then ..... :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

(Accelerate being probably one of the worts song/video I ever heard/seen :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: )

Girl, you gotta stop talking like you're the most talented human being and start having ONE good song, cuz it's been 14 years. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

ps : OK I love Your body but that's because it Max Martin :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block