6ix9ine and Lil Nas X are beefing

Anybody who colors their hair Rainbow, and has a grill made out of skittles (Gay vitamins) is not straight, But has did out him, we all know about 69's gay adult film career, so much for being in the down low, and like Jackie harry said, so the truth us finally out, he does like to 69 with men, everybody in New York knew that 69 was gay. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Anybody who colors their hair Rainbow, and has a grill made out of skittles (Gay vitamins) is not straight, But has did out him, we all know about 69's gay adult film career, so much for being in the down low, and like Jackie harry said, so the truth us finally out, he does like to 69 with men, everybody in New York knew that 69 was gay. 

That pörn film was proven fake and by you saying rainbows and skittles are meant for just gays is ignorant perpetuating the gay stereotype. I do not like tekashi AT ALL, but you have such a narrow view on this. If anyone man reps a rainbow anything they are gay? Sounds like when people say pink is only for girls and blue is only for boys. And you're not even from NY, youre from AZ( the conservative state you complain about relentlessly), so who are you to say all of NY knows hes gay?

Even if he is, you're making it seem like him being gay is an insult. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: trash

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

That pörn film was proven fake and by you saying rainbows and skittles are meant for just gays is ignorant perpetuating the gay stereotype. I do not like tekashi AT ALL, but you have such a narrow view on this. If anyone man reps a rainbow anything they are gay? Sounds like when people say pink is only for girls and blue is only for boys. And you're not even from NY, youre from AZ( the conservative state you complain about relentlessly), so who are you to say all of NY knows hes gay?

Even if he is, you're making it seem like him being gay is an insult. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: trash

Get laid and take the ***** out ur arse u sound like mt st helens with all that snowflake ****

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block