The true story of Don't cha..

Spicechinodiva

While it's a huge hit for PCD, the original Don't cha by Tori Alamaze, was actually picking up huge radio airplay before Interscope dropped her and gave the song to PCD..

It was weird when I heard the PCD version,  I was like we already have a cover of a song from earlier this year. 

Even honest says, the pcd version isn't a cover but basically glorified karaoke version .

Might be associated with PCD, but it was never theirs to begin with. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest is obnoxious as hell. 'Glorified Karaoke' is such a smarmy way of saying they recorded their own version. If anything theirs sounds more finalized and clean. Tori's always sounded like that 192kbps WMA version you would have before discovering what 320kbps MP3's were

16 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Honest is obnoxious as hell. 'Glorified Karaoke' is such a smarmy way of saying they recorded their own version. If anything theirs sounds more finalized and clean. Tori's always sounded like that 192kbps WMA version you would have before discovering what 320kbps MP3's were

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I legit just clicked don’t recommend this channel the other day on YouTube cause I got tired that channel 

Archived