Has Work ***** become a classic?

Has Work Bitch become a classic?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

i'm sure i'll catch flack for saying this, but this song always bothered me. in the middle of what she was living through, they saw fit to have her release a song where she's basically tantalizing her own psyche? Think about it - Britney, having a crisis of identity, contemplating quitting music for the sake of a shot at normalcy and FREEDOM, singing "if you want a bugati, you better work *****". It just has never sat right with me since I considered it from that point of view.

It's almost like a part of me pictures Lou writing the lyrics somewhere and grinning as she sends them off to Jaime. Not a fan. 

This is exactly how I feel, I know Britney had little to do with the production, and allegedly barely even her own vocals, yet I feel like it's almost mocking her and it annoys me so much. I've tried to listen to it while I was working out for my own motivation but I had to switch it off lol. 

• Love 1

The people complaining about her voice not being on it are a part of the minority. Nobody cares if Britney is actually signing it. As far as anyone is concerned, she is and it’s not only a staple in her career, it’s a staple in workout legacy. And that is huge in 2021. As far as the test of time goes, it’s already proven itself as it came out in 2013. 

People denying the success or legacy of this song are goofy and just need to take a seat. It’s a classic :wink_britney_everytime_white: