Was there ever a "Domination" photoshoot? Or just a photoshop edit?

reVolution

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

What r u talking about britney confirmed they took her head from one shoot and pasted it onto another shoot from years prior and that she hated it....that confirm happened in an interview a year or so after the Gh released....

In which parallel universe did Britne give an interview in 2005 discussing the Greatest Hits : My prerogative cover ? :fran_frog_meme_green:

The shoot is from Matthew Rolston for Rollingstone. The question is did they photoshop the black outfit to the pictures taken in 2003. I've always believed so (just like they photoshopped a burning guitar to one of those pictures from that shoot).

2 hours ago, Alio said:

In which parallel universe did Britne give an interview in 2005 discussing the Greatest Hits : My prerogative cover ? :fran_frog_meme_green:

The shoot is from Matthew Rolston for Rollingstone. The question is did they photoshop the black outfit to the pictures taken in 2003. I've always believed so (just like they photoshopped a burning guitar to one of those pictures from that shoot).

This interview exits. I remember watching the video. It was on TRL or one of those shows because it was a phone interview and she was talking about that photo. I'm not sure if it was in 05 or 04, though.

Can someone find it? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

6 hours ago, Alio said:

They shot a ton of outfits that day and we have at least one other photo of Britney in the same black shorts with a different top than GH cover. The photo might be edited together or heavily retouched but it doesn't show any obvious signs of being pasted together from multiple sources like Randee's photos or even the one perfume ad.

I remember seeing a low quality version of the Domination photo without the choppy edits but I was never sure if it was real or just fan made. Either way, unless they leak whatever few photos they took that day we'll probably never see them. I do agree that the hair and makeup look like the interview and given she had to be made up for tv it makes sense they would have some photos done the same day.

3 hours ago, Gaydar said:

They shot a ton of outfits that day and we have at least one other photo of Britney in the same black shorts with a different top than GH cover. The photo might be edited together or heavily retouched but it doesn't show any obvious signs of being pasted together from multiple sources like Randee's photos or even the one perfume ad.

But that's exactly the reason why I always believed she never wore the black clothes because the two pictures have exactly the same short. Even if she doesn't have the same posture every single fold is still the same like "copy and paste" :

prero.jpg

7 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Source? Not trying to debunk you but I am really intrigued. 

It's just an opinion from me that I believed was shared by many but that doesn't seem to be the case and now I feel like I'm spreading theories on the internet like creepy people saying the pyramides were made for UFOs to land :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

9 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

What r u talking about britney confirmed they took her head from one shoot and pasted it onto another shoot from years prior and that she hated it....that confirm happened in an interview a year or so after the Gh released....

Ok, NOW I WANT TO SEE/LISTEN TO THAT INTERVIEW! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I've always loved that cover so much :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

3 hours ago, Alio said:

But that's exactly the reason why I always believed she never wore the black clothes because the two pictures have exactly the same short. Even if she doesn't have the same posture every single fold is still the same like "copy and paste" :

prero.jpg

It's just an opinion from me that I believed was shared by many but that doesn't seem to be the case and now I feel like I'm spreading theories on the internet like creepy people saying the pyramides were made for UFOs to land :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

OMFG............They really are the same shorts! Wow, they really did photoshopped at least one of those two pics.

3 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Re: Greatest Hits cover...you guys realize that is basic editing for all covers? Magazine, CD, etc. This isn’t some shocking discovery. 

Facts. I don’t even think it’s a big deal really, but interesting that some didn’t know about it. However I think the skin lightning for the Oops shoot was absolutely disgusting and not talked about enough. Especially the Oops UK single I own...

Archived