Was there ever a "Domination" photoshoot? Or just a photoshop edit?

13 hours ago, December02 said:

Yeah I always thought it was just an edit of that weird Pepsi ad she did in the summer of 2018 (the wig looks the same). 

Di37sMTW4AAUGzo.jpg

How bad does this look, I mean literally...:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

She's so much prettier than that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

And some will tell me I'm wrong when I say they photoshopped her black jacket and black underwear in the My Prerogative Greatest Hits cover. Some say they would never do that... :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

yeah yeah and Believe perfume ad is such a raw unedited picture of her, that bird sure was lucky to sit on Brit's hand. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney Spears Believe Perfume Review 🌟 Among the Stars Perfume Reviews 🌟  - YouTube

Stanning an illustration. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, Alio said:

And some will tell me I'm wrong when I say they photoshopped her black jacket and black underwear in the My Prerogative Greatest Hits cover. Some say they would never do that... :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

yeah yeah and Believe perfume ad is such a raw unedited picture of her, that bird sure was lucky to sit on Brit's hand. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney Spears Believe Perfume Review 🌟 Among the Stars Perfume Reviews 🌟  - YouTube

Stanning an illustration. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

What r u talking about britney confirmed they took her head from one shoot and pasted it onto another shoot from years prior and that she hated it....that confirm happened in an interview a year or so after the Gh released....