Was there ever a "Domination" photoshoot? Or just a photoshop edit?

reVolution

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably just an edit - everything about Domination seemed low budget, lazy and cheap: reused remixes from POM, garbage choreo, recycled photos, terrible costume design (from the previews we saw). 
The best thing to happen was this being canceled 

And some will tell me I'm wrong when I say they photoshopped her black jacket and black underwear in the My Prerogative Greatest Hits cover. Some say they would never do that... :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

yeah yeah and Believe perfume ad is such a raw unedited picture of her, that bird sure was lucky to sit on Brit's hand. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney Spears Believe Perfume Review 🌟 Among the Stars Perfume Reviews 🌟  - YouTube

Stanning an illustration. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

52 minutes ago, Alio said:

And some will tell me I'm wrong when I say they photoshopped her black jacket and black underwear in the My Prerogative Greatest Hits cover. Some say they would never do that... :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

yeah yeah and Believe perfume ad is such a raw unedited picture of her, that bird sure was lucky to sit on Brit's hand. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney Spears Believe Perfume Review 🌟 Among the Stars Perfume Reviews 🌟  - YouTube

Stanning an illustration. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

What r u talking about britney confirmed they took her head from one shoot and pasted it onto another shoot from years prior and that she hated it....that confirm happened in an interview a year or so after the Gh released....

Archived