What are the items you need (and buy) daily/monthly but think are like SOOO overpriced that it hurtz?

LASO, deodorant?

wtf

150 ml and 2 euros?

4 euros normal price for 150 ml

something wrong with deodorant song]]

just because they can smell good doesn't mean it is not easy to produce. even if it is chemical

i don't believe the lie that is actually WOULD be expensive

150ml bottle and so expensive?

it IS humiliating

the 150 ml bottle feels more and more empty every time}}00000!!}}}(yeah thats right feels like zero or 20 cents every time i buy it)

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

don't know where you live, but the Walmart or Target brands are pretty cheap and do the job 

Its a few bucks cheaper for the brands i use, but sometimes they dont carry it or they’re out.

I don’t use water base :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: and I’m high maintenance with lube (nothing sticky). 

I remember living in San Francisco and accruing so many points at walgreens that i cashed them in for a $20 bottle of lube :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Its a few bucks cheaper for the brands i use, but sometimes they dont carry it or they’re out.

I don’t use water base :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: and I’m high maintenance with lube (nothing sticky). 

I remember living in San Francisco and accruing so many points at walgreens that i cashed them in for a $20 bottle of lube :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

well I guess it depends what you use it for lol

to me, water based jelly is the best. Water based liquid, dries too fast and it's sticky. Silicone based, NEVER dries and it leaves everything it touches slippery, even those things it doesn't touch :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

and other kinds I've really haven't tried. I guess there's that odorless baby oil, but that one gets too hot with friction 

• Like 1
On 3/4/2021 at 2:18 PM, PokemonSpears said:

for me it's Pokémon Cards.

YES, I need them. YES, they're overpriced as hell. YES, I still buy them. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

They don't come out monthly, but certain expansions do come out one after another, like last month it was Shining Fates and this month is Battle Styles. 

I just found my binder of my Pokémon cards from when they first came out. The original 150 😂😂

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can someone explain to me how I run to the grocery store for the basics and end up paying $204. I- 

Basically me.

Also, could someone pls tell me why one Ben&Jerry's costs nearly 10 euros? (Over 10 USD). OUTRAGEOUS, its a ******* ice cream like calm down :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block