Why Britney’s IG posts are so low quality even with an iPhone?

MSTAR

Ok so to those people who say that she have a 2008 phone which explains the quality of her posts: no. This post was clearly shot on an iPhone, most likely Sam’s iPhone which is an iPhone 11 Pro (Max) (or even 12 Pro (Max) if he upgraded) as he recorded the video. Britney have as well an iPhone (she had the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X/XS(Max)).

So even with one of the latest high end smartphones, the quality is still poor. Is it due to the compression after sending them to her social media team? It’s weird why Britney’s posts are so low quality whatever the phone usued. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Style. said:

Read between the lines bish :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

13 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

dont call me a bish, bish :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Puta :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Stop fighting hoes :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Ot. Probably because it goes trough 20 ppl before it gets approved. Plus Cassie is awful at what she doea. She can at least run her lq photos trough Remini if anything.

14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Stop fighting hoes :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Ot. Probably because it goes trough 20 ppl before it gets approved. Plus Cassie is awful at what she doea. She can at least run her lq photos trough Remini if anything.

I’m available only for you zaddy :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

bc she's not the original poster and it loses quality when she transfer it to Cassie or Sam

Yeah that’s what I believe too but some people said that’s done on purpose... But I personally trust that’s due to compression after sending the videos. Her team/CM would notice the bad quality posts, they don’t seem to search to improve the quality on newer posts, they don’t really care about this detail but it should be as her IG page have more than 28M of followers...

Archived