Demi Lovato says Gender Reveal parties are Transphobic

Marcanthony

My two cents.... 

actually pathetic. 
FOCUS on an actual transphobic subject. The babies feelings are going to be so hurt when they find out their parents celebrated the news of a healthy baby coming into the world. AND I’m quite sure the parents are devastated to think those blue balloons should’ve been pink and vice versa.

STFU Demi Lovato. I’m a fan of her music, but Christ almighty get A GRIP. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 2

Stay in your lane Demi. Complaining about stuff like this just gives Republicans, bigots, and just idiots in general a louder voice about how our culture is being destroyed by political correctness. That's how Trump got elected, and look how that turned out :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Now if she wants to bring awareness to actual issues facing transgenders, like discrimination in the workplace, ***ual assault, hate crimes, etc., I'm all ears. But don't muddy the waters by posting inane crap like this.

dumb barack obama GIF by Obama

• Love 3

I don’t see the harm in the gender reveal parties. It allows the parents to celebrate the fact that they are having a kid at all with some of their closest friends. It’s another way for people to connect with friends on their own terms. Most parents have showers thrown for them. But the parents do all the work for the gender reveal. It’s not transphobic to throw a party for your future child. Just don’t enforce harmful stereotypes onto them when they are born, and it’s fine. Let parents get some extra diapers that other people pay for or something new for the baby. It’s not a big deal.

• Like 4
On 3/4/2021 at 5:26 PM, PickleSpears said:

I don't think they're transphobic I just think they're getting silly and over the top. They don't need to be these big elaborate expensive showboat events for the internet. I think it's fine if you do something small with your friends and family - babies are a big deal so they're something to be celebrated and the families have every right to get excited about which gender they're  having. But I do think it's gross when people do these outlandish things just to get attention on the internet - nobody else cares about your baby. But yeah, transgendered children and people are a completely different topic than a gender reveal.

Ok, stop and think for a moment. How many % of people actually do this over the internet? And for those who do that what is wrong with sharing it on internet if they share their whole life? If it makes them happy- it's great! Heck, seeing footage of people doing it made me smile couple of times!!

And Demi should be ASHAMED of forcing negativity into a detail of people's life. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Ok, stop and think for a moment. How many % of people actually do this over the internet? And for those who do that what is wrong with sharing it on internet if they share their whole life? If it makes them happy- it's great! Heck, seeing footage of people doing it made me smile couple of times!!

And Demi should be ASHAMED of forcing negativity into a detail of people's life. 

I'm glad you're easily entertained.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block