Demi Lovato says Gender Reveal parties are Transphobic

Marcanthony

4 minutes ago, ExXL said:

These people don't make sense to me , they're just like religious fanatics both of them deny science, and about that ****** , who cares anymore she's mental . And I'm in no way transphobic , I respect trans people and it's a shame the bad apples give them a reputation of lunatics....

You hit the nail on the head. The whole point of progress is to live in a world were we can all respect each other and feel free to be ourselves. Shaming people for what they do and forcing everyone to live in a rigid and strict environment where every word is closely monitored and analyzed or any inkling of anything that might be remotely offensive, that's the exact opposite of progress. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ok, maybe transphobic is not the word, but reveal parties really are pointless and retrograde for this day and age, and as we've seen in many instances, usually they're also stupidly dangerous lol 

I agree that they're pointless, my wife is expecting our first baby and the last thing I we want is to take part in this worthless tradition. That said, it's really not that big a deal and it'd be even more pointless for me to go around policing what other people do with their time/lives. The progressive movement used to be about getting the government out of our personal business and accepting one another but now it seems it's all about more rules, more restrictions, being more judgmental, being less flexible, pointing fingers, putting labels on things, it's kind of frustrating to watch. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block