This Day in Pop: 'Break the Ice' is released as a single in 2008 (March 03)

You forgot to add the Official Music Video on the post :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: Imagine the real Britney doing the same music video instead of the anime :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

And if some are interested, here’s a higher quality of the music video, upscaled in 4K without aliasing and artefacts:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

One on her best songs tbh, the promo didn't do justice. It had potential to be a hit, even tho It didn't peak high, I found it curious it stayed 17 weeks on the hot 100 charts, like ????, even more than Make Me and Pretty Girls combined lmao

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Adriannn said:

My favorite song off of ‘ Blackout’. The leaked audio where she is recording it and you can hear her chewing ice is just life. An on brand queen. 

Oh my God. I love this as much as she loves ice. Literally breaking the ice while she sings break the ice :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 3