Britney's 'Domination' Choreographer Luther Brown shares "Break The Ice" x "Piece of Me" choreo and it's just...

55 minutes ago, dr35 said:

Listening to people ***** and dog this just makes me realize all the more how much we don’t deserve Britney, or her potential 3rd wave. 

man, if by some miracle chance she was reading these comments, y’all essentially just called her boring, lazy and lame. 

I don’t know what people expect, honestly. Nobody dances like they did when they were 18. Even Janet and Madonna water things down a bit now and throw in theatrics. This generations pop stars hump a table or a dancers leg and y’all call it groundbreaking. 

I need a new blog where people appreciate the music and are grateful for some moments of nostalgia from the likes of an artist like Britney. She’s given so much, I’ll enjoy Piece of Me re-watches from 2017 all day. There was a light in her eyes again on that stage. And it was a fun evening in Vegas both times I saw It. I have no doubt ‘Domination’ would’ve made me smile the exact same way. 

we all blame the media for Britney’s quote on quote breakdown, but the reality is we’re still trash talking just like we did in 2007. People always expect more, More, MORE from an artist of her caliber. I’d lose the joy in performing too. 

Any criticism in this thread is directed towards her choreographers, which she doesn’t even choose considering the lack of freedom she has. The other BTI rehearsal video that actually has Britney and not a stand in was a lot better, Britney brought a lot more energy into it.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Any criticism in this thread is directed towards her choreographers, which she doesn’t even choose considering the lack of freedom she has. The other BTI rehearsal video that actually has Britney and not a stand in was a lot better, Britney brought a lot more energy into it.

....that's very revisionist of you. Fans have been so overly critical of a show that never happened in full based on about 6 minutes of footage with no production.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

....that's very revisionist of you. Fans have been so overly critical of a show that never happened in full based on about 6 minutes of footage with no production.

The choreography doesn’t change on stage, if it’s bad in rehearsals it’s going to be bad during the show. If anything fans talk all the time how her rehearsals are better than the full production.

And I’m confused at what I’m being revisionist about :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Love 1

Bottom line the dancing is a mess the choreography has been a mess the pretty girls choreography was a mess when they changed the break the ice choreography that was a mess the oops choreography was a mess, till the world ends changed choreography was a mess I don’t care what production they do and what lights are used people want to see her dance.

Or at the very least have some awesome Dance breaks where she’s really dance and some good choreography during a dance break 

• Love 2

I don’t think it’s fair to blame the choreographers. They’re clearly trying to cater to Britney’s abilities which as of 2007 have been very limited.

Britney doesn’t dance like she did in her prime and her heavy meds have ruined her coordination. She can also be lazy with her moves so she obviously doesn’t feel comfortable going for it like she used to. 

I’m glad POM never happened the choreo looks awful.

• Like 1

It’s not her choreographers’ fault. They wouldn’t be professionals if they were bad. Who’s to say her team didn’t tell them “give us your best choreos” and they work their butts off but then Britney comes in and says she doesn’t wanna learn routines. so they water down what they have bc there’s no time to fully choreograph a new simple routine that would actually look good.

It’s ignorant to blame the choreographers when Britney and her team has been the common denominator in all these years of “bad choreo”. I don’t blame Britney tho bc why would she give her all when she isn’t given all her rights?

• Love 1

It really hurt my eyes all these lame choreos! If u ain't able to create a proper choreo, stick to the original ones! Where're all the good choreographers gone? It's Britney Spears's show... not these newbies who can barely walk a stage. All poses and walking... so boring!  Thanks God it was cancelled. Hope when she's finally free, she gets rid of all these incompetent choroeographers and producers. #FreeBritney

• Love 2

LOL--Yall have been blaming the choreographers since Circus. Its very obvious that Britney doesn't want to do any hard hitting choreography that require lots of practice...and with the info we know now...I dont blame her. I wouldn't want to work as hard when I wont even get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. 

• Love 2

i hate the remixes domination has to offer. they sound so cheap and... generic. am i at a baltimore club or a britney spears concert? just ew. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

also i want iconic britney back, bring the original choreography back. the original routines are gold, why change them?! and it's what we know and love from britney. doesn't have to be hard routines, simplify them if she doesn't want to execute the harder routines... they just have to be passionate and like someone said, study britney's style!!! she has a very specific style, she's so fluid and this is so stiff and ametuerish.... y'all are delusional if you think this is good :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

i personally think she dodged a bullet cancelling domination.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, dr35 said:

Listening to people ***** and dog this just makes me realize all the more how much we don’t deserve Britney, or her potential 3rd wave. 

man, if by some miracle chance she was reading these comments, y’all essentially just called her boring, lazy and lame. 

I don’t know what people expect, honestly. Nobody dances like they did when they were 18. Even Janet and Madonna water things down a bit now and throw in theatrics. This generations pop stars hump a table or a dancers leg and y’all call it groundbreaking. 

I need a new blog where people appreciate the music and are grateful for some moments of nostalgia from the likes of an artist like Britney. She’s given so much, I’ll enjoy Piece of Me re-watches from 2017 all day. There was a light in her eyes again on that stage. And it was a fun evening in Vegas both times I saw It. I have no doubt ‘Domination’ would’ve made me smile the exact same way. 

we all blame the media for Britney’s quote on quote breakdown, but the reality is we’re still trash talking just like we did in 2007. People always expect more, More, MORE from an artist of her caliber. I’d lose the joy in performing too. 

Finally somebody said it! Exhale is really pissing me off today. Y'all don't deserve her, this is not love, this is bullying ( I know I sound like Billy rn) :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

11 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It is NOT just directed at the choreographers. People are saying "a good choreographer could make EVEN THE WORST DANCER look good," calling her lazy, saying "she'll ruin the choreography after three performances," implying Britney could never compare to the stand in, and that's just the start of it. 

16 minutes ago, Whoisittt said:

It is NOT just directed at the choreographers. People are saying "a good choreographer could make EVEN THE WORST DANCER look good," calling her lazy, saying "she'll ruin the choreography after three performances," implying Britney could never compare to the stand in, and that's just the start of it. 

You all seem to know what's best for Britney... why don't you become her conservators too? That's really how it sounds at this point. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1