Britney's 'Domination' Choreographer Luther Brown shares "Break The Ice" x "Piece of Me" choreo and it's just...

2 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

I know the guy that was designing the lights for the show and he told me (I saw him before the show was cancelled) Britney didn’t wanna learn new routines and was wanting to recycle Pom choreo but her team was telling her she was contractually obligated to do a new show. He said her team said she’s very “regimented” in what she does 

This is exactly what I think this was about.  She definitely had no interest or passion (and who can blame her? ) because I think these choreographers are capable. They  may had had to adjust to very tight characteristics and a star who didn't want to be one anymore. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao she has been lipsyncing to CD vocals her entire career. I mean. The fact that they didnt record "live" vocals for TCSBS, TFFT or the Vegas residency still baffles me becaus there were so many overedited vocals.  And then they even pitched the vocals for BTI higher to make it sound even more fake. lol

They killed me when they pitched and sped up the BOMT/OIDIA vocals. Using the original album vocals is already ridiculous, but pitching and speed up those vocals... :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: It was not only awful to listen, but it was so cringe because it’s more baby voice than the original, and seeing Britney (at this age) lip sync to these 16 yo vocals (more pitched and sped up) was so ridiculous because it’s impossible to sing like that...

Here are some examples:

37 minutes ago, gyiyffy said:

This is actually really great. I don't understand the hate… the choreographer really knows Britney's body, movements and vibe. This would work amazingly. Much better than the POM choreo.

31 minutes ago, gyiyffy said:

You have to see in full with Britney in it, costumes, stage setting. This choreo fits the dominatrix vibe. Like she's running the entire group of men around her.

I mean, we are not expecting seeing Britney  dancing like 20-15 years ago, but walking around with dancers following her isn’t interesting to watch, I prefer less songs to perform but with high quality choreographies. The outfits won’t change anything, since FF, they are the worse outfits (they make her look vulgar and very older, she don’t need them, outfits from early 2000s were letting her to dance easily). The little choreography created by Britney herself the day of the shooting of the video is 100000x better and more interesting, idk why she never did it again.

source.gif

source.gif

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, gyiyffy said:

You have to see in full with Britney in it, costumes, stage setting. This choreo fits the dominatrix vibe. Like she's running the entire group of men around her.

its terrible. No costume in the world paired with Britneys half assing would have made it look good. + after 4 shows she would have changed the costumes into bikinis anyway.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

well, it's not even that bad performed like in that video, but we know Britney after the first 3 shows would be all over the place doing random stuff and making it look boring... They should stop to choreograph every single little move on stage fo her, she just needs a bunch of killer dancebreaks where she gives her all, and she can (BTI first dancebreak, womanizer dancebreak), oh and some live singing for the rest of the time. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Are these choreographers genuinely incapable at doing what they are paid for or were they forced to come up with minimum effort choreographies? I mean even I could do this, and I have two left feet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Britney should be doing something like this tbh:

• Love 3

Oh boy... 

This is horrible. Nothing new. Nothing exciting. 

Not to mention that that BTI breakdown is atrocious. Wtf?! And the remixes? No, no, and no. 

Nothing could save this mess. No costume, no lighting, nothing. Perhaps if Britney sang live but let's be real, that ain't happening. 

I'm low-key hoping all rehearsals I've seen so far to be just the dancers having fun and not the actual Domination choreography. 

Geez

• Haha 1