Britney's 'Domination' Choreographer Luther Brown shares "Break The Ice" x "Piece of Me" choreo and it's just...

I mean that’s kinda all Britney was doing especially at that time, I think she wanted more 2015-2016 and then something changed. She wanted a lot less and with having to go so much for a whole hour I think there was to be expected “walk, pose, walk, pose” through a lot of it. I didn’t expect anything from that show though. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

What I get from all this is that it wasn't gonna be that different from POM in terms of setlist.

But I mean, this are just rehearsals, all the walking and posing and even spasmic movements, make me think it was gonna be all about production, like, the backdrops and the lights, weren't they just bragging about these light technology they were gonna implement? So maybe the real deal looked more impressive than the rehearsals. Maybe the outfits were gonna be more outrageous, or idk. I mean, obviously I can't expect anything good from her team, but I refuse to believe it was this lame. Something else must have been in store to compensate the lack of choreo, and all I can think of is the visuals

• Love 2
  • Like 7

This video has been on his profile and we had videos of them dancing to BTI, POM, even the GM remix from POM for a while. Someone confirmed they weren’t or Domination, it was just the dancers having fun. It’s the same thing with the Lucky rehearsal video. 

If you listen close enough to the BTI rehearsal video that brit shared (with that questionable choreo lol) you can hear that the remix is different. Besides according to insiders these two songs weren’t anywhere near each other on the setlist

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Some parts are decent and look a bit like Britney when the girl power walks but that’s mayb 40% or less of the whole choreography.. which isn’t anything really lol

I’m not feeling the random spasm electrocuted dance moves throughout the routine and eccentric abstract dancing style this gives very theatre like. There routines aren’t say bad bc art is subjective but it’s not really Britney. Except all the walking n posing. I find it odd they choose this style for dom bc they choreographed jlo I believe n they were completely diff. N jlos routines are amazing So idk where this type of dance came from she needs brian, wade again n the guy from mtam. Her choreography stage presence everything was on point then with that team. 

• Love 1

I know the guy that was designing the lights for the show and he told me (I saw him before the show was cancelled) Britney didn’t wanna learn new routines and was wanting to recycle Pom choreo but her team was telling her she was contractually obligated to do a new show. He said her team said she’s very “regimented” in what she does 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I was never excited for Domination tbh... POM had been heading downhill for a solid 2 years straight and it seemed like Britney had watered down every single one of her choreos... this further proves she wanted simple, easy moves versus putting on a good show. Glad it was axed. I don’t blame Britney though, with everything going on in her life, I’m actually surprised she played nice for so long.

• Like 1

Wait I didn’t realize he said this was for domination. I messaged him and asked if the remix was gonna be the same, cus they also shared a Gimme More one with the same remix from POM but as we saw from a recent rehearsal video they used a different remix for GM. Let’s hope he messages back so we can figure out if this was the case or not aksjslakdlaldlakg

• Like 1

Horrible, terrible, cheap, recycled, mess. 
Is there any actual choreography? Or standing and posing to the same remix that’s been in use for 7 years is acceptable? 

Once again, thank goodness this mess of a show was cancelled. I’d rather she never perform again then serve us anything close to POM 29.0 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Horrible, terrible, cheap, recycled, mess. 
Is there any actual choreography? Or standing and posing to the same remix that’s been in use for 7 years is acceptable? 

Once again, thank goodness this mess of a show was cancelled. I’d rather she never perform again then serve us anything close to POM 29.0 

Since when you lip sync to a remix like that? It’s just a studio/CD remix, it can’t be usued for a live performance, do they really think that people believe she sings live? It’s ridiculous. They could’ve at least remove all those digital effects on the vocals and slow down the vocals, or even pre-record live vocals for a more professional show...

Mute the sound and watch the choreography again, looks like more a theater scene than a Piece Of Me choreography lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Since when you lip sync to a remix like that? It’s just a studio/CD remix, it can’t be usued for a live performance, do they really think that people believe she sings live? It’s ridiculous. They could’ve at least remove all those digital effects on the vocals and slow down the vocals, or even pre-record live vocals for a more professional show...

Mute the sound and watch the choreography again, looks like more a theater scene than a Piece Of Me choreography lol

lmao she has been lipsyncing to CD vocals her entire career. I mean. The fact that they didnt record "live" vocals for TCSBS, TFFT or the Vegas residency still baffles me becaus there were so many overedited vocals.  And then they even pitched the vocals for BTI higher to make it sound even more fake. lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 1