The Original "Make Me" video is rumored to be 18 minutes long and exists, director David LaChapelle says "could be" true

R restricting

C creative

A artists

these folks need to form a union and their own non profit label. Where employees are treated like gold. Artists at different levels of profit have access to resources and can allocate were they would like to distribute their funds. Artists can choose if visuals, touring, or merch is more important to their authenticity and creativity. Instead of putting artists through the factory and prep for what they think the public wants. I feel like a solution similar to this would make artists, consumers, and employees happy

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/4/2021 at 3:42 AM, Paolo94 said:

Not to be negative, but I think she will never release this when she'll be free as she has already walked past the whole Glory era.

There's no point of releasing old things just for the fans' happiness, and believe me, I really would like to see it, but it's time we move on as we (I think :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:) already did with Rebellion, Original Doll, Gimme More, WB, Perfume and Criminal original concepts etc.

I think at some point she will. Because it was her idea ...May be in a tell it all documentary or with Greatest hits album. She was very proud of Glory and for some reason I believe she loved BJ too when she was interviewing. Its just a matter of time. I think #freebritney movement gave her some additional confidence. Kim Kardashian comment was 100% right, "Media broke Her. Even strongest person will break". As shoon as she feel like people appreciate her the way they used to, she will ....

Original Doll gave us Blackout. Also, with WB and Perfume, she was very comfortable. But C-ship decided that it will be very controversial. In addition, Criminal wasn't scrapped. It was the concept she agreed to. 

On 3/4/2021 at 10:49 AM, Stannedforever said:

I don't think anyone goes and says "wow make me (any of the versions) is my favorite music video of hers :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:"

It's very more likely that the fanbase loves the mystery around the scrapped concept. I mean gimme more and perfume for example are considered to be one of her worst music videos but still many stans would kill to see the "original concepts" of them. Also we have to remember that the final leaked cut of Make Me we got is pretty much orchestrated by Team C. Wouldn't you be even a little interested to see 18 minute "original" version which could be drastically different? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

the make me leak has nothing to do with britney's team!

• Love 1

I do think Britney didn't like It, otherwise she would have not done that tragic cheap mess that was released instead, shot in half a day. Or maybe she was threatened by team con not to release It and forced to do a new one? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I still crave for the original make me video tho, i liked very much the one that leaked!:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

On 3/8/2021 at 4:40 AM, Armchairrevolution said:

If the WB can release the Snyder cut RCA can release the David Lachappelle cut. 

The video we got and the fan edit videos are so cringe. It makes the perfume video look like Toxic. 

If they can release those ****ty glory out takes they can give us something we actually want...

#ReleaseTheLaChappelleCut :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Britney’s team fighting with David about cutting down the time is more likely than them realizing Britney was making statements against the conservatorship

That’s what’s always baffled me. Why would they approve this video and it’s concepts (even if they didn’t understand the deeper meaning initially) only to scrap it later because they “realized” what she was trying to say? I mean like...they’re pretty dumb tbh lol

The fact that it was canned because of time constraints just makes so much more sense rather than them realizing much later on there was a deeper meaning. It just makes sense

David using religious themes in his work a lot. So make me video wasn't different. Britney's team wanted to see  ***kitten Britney in video without any deeper meaning. They wanted to edit the video shorter without any real message. They don't have any vision.They don't care about Britney growing as artist. They just wanna grab money in most fastest way. David refused to edit the video. And they told David that Britney is the one who didn't like it. But that's not true. Jamie didn't like the result. Team cship and Jamie found the video too risky. 

• Like 2