The Original "Make Me" video is rumored to be 18 minutes long and exists, director David LaChapelle says "could be" true

13 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

remember when i was the insider when i spoke to one of her dancers at a pool party and he told me they were scrapping the entire make me MV and you all DRAGGED me and then it ended up being true

what simpler times we lived in

can anyone find that thread?

Don't bring this subject "pool parties" ever again for your safety :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
On 3/4/2021 at 1:48 AM, danny1994 said:

"They thought that a music video of this length would not be well received in the era of streams"

*proceeds to greenlight Britney's least-viewed lead music video of her career*

MATM anyone? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 3/4/2021 at 4:44 PM, Antidote said:

I don't think so tbh, I'm a director too I can make a movie with the footage of a MV but you need to respect the vision and the original petition of your client and that's the main problem with David, he's famous for being a "diva" director. David had a huge fight with Madonna during a video shoot and they never worked together again and she was not the only one...

Plus:

I remember there was even a "rumor" from one of the dancers (?) on the set who said that David was being a mess and had no direction for the MV while Britney was being nice and patient 

On 3/4/2021 at 11:53 AM, dfffff said:

“Britney didn’t like it”

”Britney”

it’s just so chilling how they always put her in a sense of control. Like she’s controlling how **** she wants to be or not. Why would Britney care about being “****” in this video? She went out in literal underwear in Vegas every night lol this excuse NEVER made sense to me and the way people bought it is what’s kept Britney in her situation for this long. Her team always gives us this sense that Britney is choosing what she wants to do or doesn’t do. 

#LeaktheLaChapelleCut

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yet another rumor to argue and speculate over yet never know the answer to :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Why is this a previously reliable leaker? What did they leak before they was true?

They said back in December that RCA would be releasing remastered Britney music videos in HD on YouTube this year :)

• Love 1