The Original "Make Me" video is rumored to be 18 minutes long and exists, director David LaChapelle says "could be" true

I don't think LaChapelle would've let it look cheap and trashy. Bear in mind that we've only seen separate unedited scenes joined together by someone. We don't know what the story was about to tell, what the edit would've looked like, etc. 

However, if it's indeed Britney that said no to the project, then we should respect that decision of hers. Again, we don't know ehat happened because we never heard it from Britney herself. 

Someone (Billy) said that there's more conspiracy theories about Britney than Donald Trump and that's true! Because of the fricking silence and that conservatorship. I understand that MV are part of her business but it would've been nice to have some info as to what's actually happened and why things didn't work as planned. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Paolo94 said:

Not to be negative, but I think she will never release this when she'll be free as she has already walked past the whole Glory era.

There's no point of releasing old things just for the fans' happiness, and believe me, I really would like to see it, but it's time we move on as we (I think :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:) already did with Rebellion, Original Doll, Gimme More, WB, Perfume and Criminal original concepts etc.

I will never move on with rebellion and original doll!!!

I Would be here for original doll to

be B10

(remastered rebellion with a lead single and + with new material of course)

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

However, if it's indeed Britney that said no to the project, then we should respect that decision of hers. Again, we don't know ehat happened because we never heard it from Britney herself. 

Someone (Billy) said that there's more conspiracy theories about Britney than Donald Trump and that's true! Because of the fricking silence and that conservatorship. I understand that MV are part of her business but it would've been nice to have some info as to what's actually happened and why things didn't work as planned. 

This! I think we should stick to this. It's hard to believe this considering we heard from LaChapelle himself that Britney was the who said NO to the MV and that her voice as an artist should be respected. Also 18 minutes long? wtf not even Beyoncé can do that much. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Ok so her team greenlit what was presumably a $1M+ music video where they literally demolish a house on location with extras, dancers, choreo, etc. that clearly was storyboarded/planned out and then scrapped it because it was too long? It would have been known from the beginning how long it would be. Then they claim it just didn’t work, and spend more money to reshoot another video? Or, well, turn the album cover shoot into a video opportunity. That makes no financial sense unless they’re hiding something. There has to be some fvckery going on behind the scenes 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, December02 said:

Ok so her team greenlit what was presumably a $1M+ music video where they literally demolish a house on location with extras, dancers, choreo, etc. that clearly was storyboarded/planned out and then scrapped it because it was too long? It would have been known from the beginning how long it would be. Then they claim it just didn’t work, and spend more money to reshoot another video? Or, well, turn the album cover shoot into a video opportunity. That makes no financial sense unless they’re hiding something. There has to be some fvckery going on behind the scenes 

I mean, Gaga usually releases these long *** videos (not 18 min long though) and so other artists, and they just release a shortened version of it for tv and such, so that's a very lame excuse.

I still don't believe they would do an 18 min clip, like, what was that, a soap opera? lol 

I don't know, if there's really something like that out there, I'd love to see it, but I find it too crazy to be real 

• Love 2
  • Leader
8 hours ago, neverover said:

I think he is trying to downplay it. Imagine the uproar if he said that the video was canceled by Jamie/ Lou, it will put another spotlight on the conservatorship.

I hear ya, but I think it's important we take what he says at face value.

We have every reason to believe he's telling the truth. Britney didn't like the video ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That's not a bad thing! It is what it is. But if we have someone reliable saying Britney said/thought XYZ, and then we choose to not believe it anyway, it falls into this weird territory where 'we hear her but we're really not listening' kinda thing. BTW this isn't aimed at you. Just generally speaking 😊 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Leader
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, Gaga usually releases these long *** videos (not 18 min long though) and so other artists, and they just release a shortened version of it for tv and such, so that's a very lame excuse.

I still don't believe they would do an 18 min clip, like, what was that, a soap opera? lol 

I don't know, if there's really something like that out there, I'd love to see it, but I find it too crazy to be real 

I tend to agree with you. 18 minutes of....? 

The only thing I can think of is there's an entire story missing from when she takes the Maserati to another location - something happened in between scenes. But now we're getting into some fan fiction :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear ya, but I think it's important we take what he says at face value.

We have every reason to believe he's telling the truth. Britney didn't like the video ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That's not a bad thing! It is what it is. But if we have someone reliable saying Britney said/thought XYZ, and then we choose to not believe it anyway, it falls into this weird territory where 'we hear her but we're really not listening' kinda thing. BTW this isn't aimed at you. Just generally speaking 😊 

They just wanna believe any theory that fits the team-con-jamie-britney doesn't have a voice- narrative.  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1

I don't know if it's true, but I will not be surprised if it was James or/and LMT who rejected the final video, cuz, besides hidden messages, there were a lot of religious themes being used as well... And I get the vibe that these two are beyond religious, similar to some kind of a sect. So the video could trigger/offend them greatly.

43 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I tend to agree with you. 18 minutes of....? 

The only thing I can think of is there's an entire story missing from when she takes the Maserati to another location - something happened in between scenes. But now we're getting into some fan fiction :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I remember a blind item about Britney hooking up with a dancer from the set and freaking out because he told everyone lol. I've always thought it was fake but I remember a ig story from him on her house, idk

"This superstar is single and she’s been feeling herself lately. Boys, unfortunately, have always been a blind spot. On a recent project, a 19 year old dancer caught her eye. So she went for it. They hooked up. Which was great. Until he told everyone – the crew, the other dancers. When she found out she was mortified. She freaked. Mega drama. She couldn’t look at him anymore. She didn’t want to see his face again, ever. Insisted on drastic changes so that he would no longer have the privilege of being associated with her and she would no longer have to be reminded of him. That’s not the official reason, of course. Creative differences are always the official reason. But, behind the scenes, from people who were there, this is what everyone is talking about." 

11 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I know we is on Free Britney mode and there’s more important things happening and idk if it’s AP but apparently this reliable inside claims that the original Make Me video is actually 18 minutes long and exists. This insider also was right about Britney’s videos being made in 1080p.

EvmktRfXIAARrn_?format=jpg&name=medium

What do you guys think?

169655038_BritneyGlory.JPG.964172d51e15ba29ed79dc3cfcf7e23b.JPG

#releaselachapellecut