The Original "Make Me" video is rumored to be 18 minutes long and exists, director David LaChapelle says "could be" true

34 minutes ago, neverover said:

I think he is trying to downplay it. Imagine the uproar if he said that the video was canceled by Jamie/ Lou, it will put another spotlight on the conservatorship. The biggest giveaway is how passionate Britney is in La Chapelle video. Despite an awkward scene where she walks down to the house, she really stripped down naked to for red body paint and worked hard for her choreography. If anyone has been listening to Britney this long, you should know that La Chapelle video is classic Britney formula that she likes best, **** close up/sick choreo/subtle subliminal message. Kinda like Slave 4 U, me against the music, toxic, womanizer. We can't compare that to Randy something video. Someone as smart as Britney can tell even from the script that Randy video is a mess. Britney didn't contribute anything to Make Me reshoot and half *** the entire thing.

I mean if we believe what people wrote on instagram, Britney is still canceling her residency because an (allegedly) ruptured colon lol.

THANK YOU!!!

• Love 5