Dua Lipa talks Britney Spears: "she was being harassed"

Nice of her to reference it. 

I still don't understand the hype around her. I enjoy her songs at the time of their release and sing along when I hear them on the radio but I honestly couldn't name them :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It's weird. It's like she has instant hits yet they are forgettable. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

as a newcomer who is not strong enough, I can understand why she didn't. She's only at the beginning of her career and team Satan could easily ruin her future as an artist. I'm sure if she were more popular and established in the industry (like she will be in a couple of years) she would go bat**** crazy at team con. 

Ariana Positions, on the other hand, is the biggest disappointment for me at this moment, along with Taylor Swift. Both incredibly strong women whom team con couldnt even touch, who claim they're all about feminism and helping others, yet they remain quiet on this whole topic. 

It looks like some people are feminists only if they can profit off of it :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

The tea was piping hot today. I need a doctor to look after my tongue :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The tea was piping hot today. I need a doctor to look after my tongue :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Maybe listen to Positions, it will knock you dead out of boredom so you can sleep through the pain of a burned tongue :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

When did she bring herself up tho anywhere she was speaking of the doc? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

She talked about her own life and privacy and nobody said nothing but when someone talked about being assaulted while bringing up watching the Britney doc, some of y'all were so mean to that girl. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Dua doesn't deserve the hate, I'm just saying some of y'all need to be more nice. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She talked about her own life and privacy and nobody said nothing but when someone talked about being assaulted while bringing up watching the Britney doc, some of y'all were so mean to that girl. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Dua doesn't deserve the hate, I'm just saying some of y'all need to be more nice. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I will have to agree on that :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1