This Day in Pop: Britney Spears at the 22nd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party in 2014 (March 02)

1 minute ago, edamamebeans said:

man i remember how david was dragged constantly by the fanbase. yet he spoke out during the c-ship saying she didn't need it, even after they had broken up :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I always found him lowkey attractive, Also I don't know why but I really love his eyes... And especially to me, he always seemed a genuine guy :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, edamamebeans said:

man i remember how david was dragged constantly by the fanbase. yet he spoke out during the c-ship saying she didn't need it, even after they had broken up :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

and then we have  Sam who said everything is fine and Brit take good care of her mental health in the facility she was forced against her will and nearly gets killed and posted lies they were together and everything was fine when the truth was that she was a hostage and tortured:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay::clownery_makeup_meme::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

On 3/4/2021 at 1:21 AM, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, on March 02, but year 2003, she attended with her family the Cancer Awareness Rally in Baton Rouge 

011.jpg

she looks happy in this M&G 

but these lizards sorry i meant people give me bad vibe for a weird reason

especially baby Ted Cruz