MEGARATE: '...Baby One More Time' (GAME)

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TOOK PART IN THESE MEGARATES! Especially to those of you today, I appreciate you guys making the final Britney album megarate! We've officially rated all

Sorry for the tag to the people who have already sent their votes! You have until Friday to send your votes if you are interested in playing! The Ceremony is on Sunday!  

ANNOUNCEMENT You didn't think that'd be it did you?  DROP MEGARATE SUGGESTIONS BELOW! I'm open to ideas, i've got some too!  

Posted Images

Just now, Slayer said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

@Cinderella85 i'll include both! I remember I included two versions for other tracks so I should with this too! Sorry about the back and forth!

Thank you love!

Both versions are pretty different from each other, The Stop Remix really pushed it into overdrive for me!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, nwonder said:

tumblr_mbhowiFvlw1reop97o2_250.gif

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Queen Buffy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Welcome back King! <3

19 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:typing_keyboard_computer: Count me in although I can't promise high ratings for this one :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

LET ME SEE UNDER YOUR KILT GERALT

Added :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I'm in!!

4yef8r.gif

7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm in, and I swear to Godney if Born To Make You Happy isn't in the top spot and if I Will Be There doesn't rank high I'm showing up to scalp some bytches...

E-Mail my heart deserves a high ranking too, solely for the bridge

"I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give more one more chance!"

Added you both :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

BTMYH another underrated song :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: She has SO many classics!

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

No problem. You do such hard work every time for these megarates.Thank you for that!:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

thank you so much :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: thank you for always playing! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Thank you love!

Both versions are pretty different from each other, The Stop Remix really pushed it into overdrive for me!

Thank you for putting me in my place, you're completely right - they both should be there! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I’m in!!

Great to see you back again! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Sorry to be annoying but we've now added both versions of 'Crazy' as i'm a flop who didn't include the stop remix :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

@levxy @PokemonSpears could you both also send me your rates for the two different versions of crazy as i'm aware you've also already sent your rates! Sorry! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Thank you for putting me in my place, you're completely right - they both should be there! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It's all love!

Better to fix it now when there aren't as many submissions yet lol.

Love, love, love, love, love ya!

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1