MEGARATE: '...Baby One More Time' (GAME)

• Exhale+
27 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I guess your mind is forgetful sometimes, let me remind you of the time when you wanted to BE ME :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Oh baby, I was trying to teach you how to do the video

sub-buzz-9526-1600209536-6.png?downsize=

• Haha 2
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TOOK PART IN THESE MEGARATES! Especially to those of you today, I appreciate you guys making the final Britney album megarate! We've officially rated all

Sorry for the tag to the people who have already sent their votes! You have until Friday to send your votes if you are interested in playing! The Ceremony is on Sunday!  

ANNOUNCEMENT You didn't think that'd be it did you?  DROP MEGARATE SUGGESTIONS BELOW! I'm open to ideas, i've got some too!  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I'm listening to it again right now and no thanks but you go right ahead and enjoy :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I'm driving to your house right now, you're gonna get your pants pulled down and azz paddled until you see the error of your ways.

• Haha 1
  • Community Curators
2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm driving to your house right now, you're gonna get your pants pulled down and azz paddled until you see the error of your ways.

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: don't forget that I don't like Toxic ether,

I'll be waiting :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: 

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

On 3/22/2021 at 1:27 AM, Midnight said:

Aww I missed the BOMT Mega :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I'm still gonna do them anyway :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

...Baby One More Time 7
(You Drive Me) Crazy (normal) 1
(You Drive Me) Crazy (Stop Remix) 7
Sometimes 1
Soda Pop 1
Born To Make You Happy 11
From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart 1
I Will Be There 10
I Will Still Love You featuring Don Philip 1
Thinkin' About You 1
E-mail My Heart 1
The Beat Goes On 1
Deep In My Heart 5
I'll Never Stop Loving You 7
Autumn Goodbye 1
I'm So Curious 1 

Hope you guys enjoy my flawless rates tenor.gif

You forget to put an 0 after the most songs,right?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Haha 1
On 3/22/2021 at 9:08 AM, Paolo94 said:

@Slayer thank you for the game :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: these megarates have been amazing and gave me the opportunity to re-listen albums I hadn't listened for so long.

I agree with those who suggest megarates of Britney's singles, videos, duets/stand-alone singles and live performances.

I also would love some Madonna or Xtina album megarates, or am I going too off-topic? :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Madonna and Xtina would be so good.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: But Madonna has 14 albums or so,so it would last for ages.And I would love to rank the albums of this singers:

Rihanna

Beyoncé

Destiney´s Child

Gwen Stefani

Shakira (since Laundry Service)

JLo

Kelly Clarkson

Anastasia

Nelly Furtado

Maybe:

Spice Girls

Shania Twain

Kylie Minogue

P!NK

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Lindsay Lohan

Ke$ha

Ashley Thisdale

BSB

N´Snyc

Black Eyed Pies since Elephunk

Fergie

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Madonna and Xtina would be so good.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: But Madonna has 14 albums or so,so it would last for ages.And I would love to rank the albums of this singers:

Rihanna

Beyoncé

Destiney´s Child

Gwen Stefani

JLo

Kelly Clarkson

Anastasia

Nelly Furtado

Maybe:

Spice Girls

Shania Twain

Kylie Minogue

P!NK

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Lindsay Lohan

Ke$ha

Ashley Thisdale

BSB

N´Snyc

Fergie

But we have time, right?

We're in a pandemic :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

@Slayer Liberation by Xtina megarate next week

• Haha 2

@Slayer already gave a big hell no to Xtina.

I'd say go ahead and make your own Megarate if you want her, but someone tried to do that with Ariana and nothing ever came from it.

I do think Megarates for albums that are a year old would be cool. Doing new albums would suck because there hasn't been enough time to truly process the album.

• Twitter Team
6 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

@Slayer already gave a big hell no to Xtina.

I'd say go ahead and make your own Megarate if you want her, but someone tried to do that with Ariana and nothing ever came from it.

I do think Megarates for albums that are a year old would be cool. Doing new albums would suck because there hasn't been enough time to truly process the album.

I was wondering what happened to the Ariana megarate. It was for Dangerous Woman. I got tagged in it but I said I wouldn't take part simply because I haven't had the chance to listen to the album yet but I don't think it ever took place?

I do think other artists is a possibility as I did mention it as a megarate idea but I feel like most people on here wouldn't be interested.

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
13 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Rihanna

Beyoncé

Destiney´s Child

Gwen Stefani

JLo

Kelly Clarkson

Anastasia

Nelly Furtado

Maybe:

Spice Girls

Shania Twain

Kylie Minogue

P!NK

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Lindsay Lohan

Ke$ha

Ashley Thisdale

BSB

N´Snyc

Fergie

I feel like for Madonna either you do separate megarates for each album or you could rate them all together but split them into different megarates: part 1 the 80s, part 2 the 90s, part 3 the 2000s and part 4 the 2010s?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Isla said:

I was wondering what happened to the Ariana megarate. It was for Dangerous Woman. I got tagged in it but I said I wouldn't take part simply because I haven't had the chance to listen to the album yet but I don't think it ever took place?

I do think other artists is a possibility as I did mention it as a megarate idea but I feel like most people on here wouldn't be interested.

That's why I was saying year old albums.

I feel like if we had megarates for...

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Kylie Minogue - Disco

...that it could go pretty well. I don't think full artist discographies would fly though.

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
13 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

That's why I was saying year old albums.

I feel like if we had megarates for...

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Kylie Minogue - Disco

...that it could go pretty well. I don't think full artist discographies would fly though.

Yeah good point. But you never know.... I do think recent albums would work though.

4 hours ago, Isla said:

I feel like for Madonna either you do separate megarates for each album or you could rate them all together but split them into different megarates: part 1 the 80s, part 2 the 90s, part 3 the 2000s and part 4 the 2010s?

I think the same.Otherwiese it would be to much.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: But what we do with her soundtracks? Who´s That Girl just has two songs of her, but Evita and **** Tracy she recorded in full.And from Evita there a two different soundtracks.And her album with just the ballads, something to Remember?

• Twitter Team
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think the same.Otherwiese it would be to much.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: But what we do with her soundtracks? Who´s That Girl just has two songs of her, but Evita and **** Tracy she recorded in full.And from Evita there a two different soundtracks.And her album with just the ballads, something to Remember?

I think you could still find a way to include them. Who’s That Girl would be 80s, I’m Breathless, Something To Remember and Evita would be 90s.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1