MEGARATE: '...Baby One More Time' (GAME)

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TOOK PART IN THESE MEGARATES! Especially to those of you today, I appreciate you guys making the final Britney album megarate! We've officially rated all

Sorry for the tag to the people who have already sent their votes! You have until Friday to send your votes if you are interested in playing! The Ceremony is on Sunday!  

ANNOUNCEMENT You didn't think that'd be it did you?  DROP MEGARATE SUGGESTIONS BELOW! I'm open to ideas, i've got some too!  

Posted Images

Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The moment I asked if anyone's thirsty is the moment people started commenting more. Coincidence? I think not.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

CkT7IzXUoAAyF7B.jpg

Hide contents

tumblr_p30xyh2maX1x2vhuuo1_250.gifv

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

OMG does he turn around? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

10 - I'll Never Stop Loving You

Overall rate: 7.544

GgggIF.gif.8bc05db48a0cacced4a90469681a8

Lowest rate: 3/10 @JeniLeeSK8

Highest rate: 11/10 @PokemonSpears

Comments:

·     It's better than I Will Still Love You, Thinkin' About You, and that demonspawn Soda Pop. That said it's still kinda boring, but Brit's vocals are great.

·     a bit boring but she sings so beautifully

·      Beautiful ballad

·     This song is soooo underrated! I sometimes forget it’s a cover tbh, the original version by J’Son is more R&B/soul sounding but I think Britney put her own pop spin on this track and made it her own. This track is just so sweet, her vocals on this are amazing (again!) and her adlibs in the final chorus are so good.

·     Solid ballad, but not worthy of bumping any of the non-bonus track ballads.

·     Nice vocals but I can't at the cringeness of the whole vibe of this song... I'm gay, not a girl (not yet a woman either), so I'll pass.

I live for Britney's makeup in the 90s :orangu_orangutan_ape: gurl really went hard on the colors :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Style. said:

Baby you’re worth it 

4vhu.gif

Let me pretend there is no Camel toe and that this is actually Little Mix :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 4

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It makes me think all of that time spent preparing was worth it :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

ngl I kinda like it when its not overcrowded, its just the cool gang :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

9 - From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

Overall rate: 8.141

6loi.gif

Lowest rate: 5/10 (x2) @notjennifer @Cinderella85

Highest rate: 10/10 (x5) @nwonder @justiceforglory @leoleo @Hooked-On-Knee @Style. 

Comments:

·     The fact this song cost the US the Born To Make You Happy single and video makes me want to rate this even lower. It's too slow for a single, even back then. It's a pretty song, but there were so many better choices.

·     Her vocals are amazing! The song is a bit long and the lyrics are cheesy but it fits the album perfectly.

·     The album version is too long but I like the radio edit with the shorter chorus. 

·     So average that I genuinely have no feelings about this song beyond "meh." 

·     I’ve always found this song to drag on a bit and I wouldn’t say it’s one of my favourite Britney ballads but I do enjoy it whenever I put it on. Britney’s vocals on this song are the particular highlight, she sounds so good. However, I think the song could have benefitted from being slightly shorter and I also don’t think it should have been a single when there were better options.

·     Great vocals and one of her best ballads.

·     Nice song... but I still think the verses are a little too big for her voice.

·     it'd be "the SUPERIOR single after Crazy.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Slayer said:

9 - From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

Overall rate: 8.141

6loi.gif

Lowest rate: 5/10 (x2) @notjennifer @Cinderella85

Highest rate: 10/10 (x5) @nwonder @justiceforglory @leoleo @Hooked-On-Knee @Style. 

Comments:

·     The fact this song cost the US the Born To Make You Happy single and video makes me want to rate this even lower. It's too slow for a single, even back then. It's a pretty song, but there were so many better choices.

·     Her vocals are amazing! The song is a bit long and the lyrics are cheesy but it fits the album perfectly.

·     The album version is too long but I like the radio edit with the shorter chorus. 

·     So average that I genuinely have no feelings about this song beyond "meh." 

·     I’ve always found this song to drag on a bit and I wouldn’t say it’s one of my favourite Britney ballads but I do enjoy it whenever I put it on. Britney’s vocals on this song are the particular highlight, she sounds so good. However, I think the song could have benefitted from being slightly shorter and I also don’t think it should have been a single when there were better options.

·     Great vocals and one of her best ballads.

·     Nice song... but I still think the verses are a little too big for her voice.

·     it'd be "the SUPERIOR single after Crazy.

Jenny From The Block doesn’t want to have beef with me. Anyway, back to the relevant things... this song is flawless 🤍 pure Britney at its finest, she served vocals vocals VOCALS 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1