MEGARATE: '...Baby One More Time' (GAME)

• Twitter Team

FYI to the person asking if it was on the Pokemon First Movie soundtrack, it was and it had an extended outro on there that wasn't on the album!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TOOK PART IN THESE MEGARATES! Especially to those of you today, I appreciate you guys making the final Britney album megarate! We've officially rated all

Sorry for the tag to the people who have already sent their votes! You have until Friday to send your votes if you are interested in playing! The Ceremony is on Sunday!  

ANNOUNCEMENT You didn't think that'd be it did you?  DROP MEGARATE SUGGESTIONS BELOW! I'm open to ideas, i've got some too!  

Posted Images

15 - I Will Still Love You ft Don Philip

Overall rate: 6.182

tumblr_njjhq4hDlv1r608gvo2_250.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @notjennifer @Leolileinstein

Highest rate: 10/10 (x3) @Hooked-On-Knee @justiceforglory @nwonder

Comments:

·      I have NEVER liked this song and it only got worse after the whole X-Factor fiasco.

·      I like her vocals but that’s about it.

·     My least favorite but still not bad. 

·     Instant skip.  Never liked it, but the X-Factor cringe associated with it now makes it impossible for me to listen to it anymore. 

·      I don’t know what is but I don’t really like this song at all for some reason. I mean I still gave it a decent(ish) score as it has some redeeming qualities but I’ll usually skip this. It’s just incredibly bland to me, Britney sounds great, as does Don Philip (it’s a shame what happened to him), but not even him could save this song from being more exciting than it could have been.

·     For being the weakest track on the official tracklist, it’s still pretty great! Tho I’m still trying to unsee his X Factor cameo.  Poor guy.

·     First Don Philip, then Sabi... What a generous queen.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Just now, Slayer said:

What are your thoughts guys? Should I continue and see if people show up or re-arrange?

I´m not sure.It´s really empty here. But I think it has to do that the Baby album is not that popular in the fanbase I think.

• Haha 3
Just now, Cinderella85 said:

I´m not sure.It´s really empty here. But I think it has to do that the Baby album is not that popular in the fanbase I think.

I had like 40 rates so I thought people would attend :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

FYI to the person asking if it was on the Pokemon First Movie soundtrack, it was and it had an extended outro on there that wasn't on the album!

I did not know! Now I need this CD even more.Sound sit better then the album version?Has it more lyrics or just melodie?

• Twitter Team
3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I did not know! Now I need this CD even more.Sound sit better then the album version?Has it more lyrics or just melodie?

No new lyrics, it's just an extended instrumental outro from what I remember.

• Like 1

14  - The Beat Goes On

Overall rate: 6.711

tumblr_mqw8a1AmqD1rql6iqo1_400.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @Look But Don't Touch @Leolileinstein

Highest rate: 10/10 (x2) @mihai.serban @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·     This one gets so much unnecessary hate, I always loved it! It's fun, Brit sounds great, and the performances were always good! 

·     This cover wasn’t really necessary. 

·     Good cover. Good vocals

·      I don't like the original and I only like this version slightly more because I love Britney's voice. 

·     I’m not sure why but I’ve never been particularly crazy about Britney’s version of this song for some reason. So like with Soda Pop, not something I would go back to often but if it comes on shuffle I’ll happily bop. The production is… interesting and Britney’s vocals are again amazing on this one. I think she did some good live performances of this song too.

·     a little out of place on this album

·     Prefer the original, but loved her vocals and live performances. Probably more indicative of her future direction than most of the rest of the album.

·     Only a queen can cover another queen. Period. PS: The BOLDNESS in her choices for covers! Britney knows her sound.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

14  - The Beat Goes On

Comments:

·     This one gets so much unnecessary hate, I always loved it! It's fun, Brit sounds great, and the performances were always good! 

·      I don't like the original and I only like this version slightly more because I love Britney's voice. 

·     I’m not sure why but I’ve never been particularly crazy about Britney’s version of this song for some reason. So like with Soda Pop, not something I would go back to often but if it comes on shuffle I’ll happily bop. The production is… interesting and Britney’s vocals are again amazing on this one. I think she did some good live performances of this song too.

·     Prefer the original, but loved her vocals and live performances. Probably more indicative of her future direction than most of the rest of the album.

·     Only a queen can cover another queen. Period. PS: The BOLDNESS in her choices for covers! Britney knows her sound.

The last comment tho :roxxy:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

14  - The Beat Goes On

Comments:

I thought you were going to prevent Hooked from hijacking this rate :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 5

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻