MEGARATE: '...Baby One More Time' (GAME)

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TOOK PART IN THESE MEGARATES! Especially to those of you today, I appreciate you guys making the final Britney album megarate! We've officially rated all

Sorry for the tag to the people who have already sent their votes! You have until Friday to send your votes if you are interested in playing! The Ceremony is on Sunday!  

ANNOUNCEMENT You didn't think that'd be it did you?  DROP MEGARATE SUGGESTIONS BELOW! I'm open to ideas, i've got some too!  

Posted Images

P.s So sorry this didn't come earlier, with everything going on I didn't feel comfortable hosting a game, I wanted the full focus to be on the movement.

I've missed hosting and had a few of you message me about this, so we're back! It's time to have some fun during these times and remember what music made us fall in love with Britney in the first place!

Also do not worry, many more megarates will be coming after this one :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Feel free to drop your suggestions on what future Britney related megarates you'd like to see! I have got a few ideas already!

• Love 7

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

28 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

If Email My Heart doesn't get top score I swear :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

19 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

email my heart supremacy :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Where were y'all when I was stranded with these "I Will Be There" stans trying to advocate for E-Mail My Heart supremacy all alone. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 4

I´m in! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Britney related Megarate suggestions:

All her ballads, including the demo and bonus ones (ok, Everytime will win but it would be interesting with the other ones)

All of he demo songs

All Of Her bonus songs/B-sides

Her cover/sample songs

Music videos who tell a story ( From The Bottom,DLMBTLTK,Someday,Radar,Everytime...)

Dance videos ( Slave 4 U,Toxic,Womazier,Overprotected,Stronger.,Boy´s..)

Club videos/party :Gimme More,Piece Of Me,My Prerogative...

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If @Hooked-On-Knee is this album’s biggest fan again :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: @Slayer follow through with the quality control on this one sis. Whoever says every song is a 10 is a liar and I said what I said :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But this time I actually mean it. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Also I have a strategy if the all 10/10 thing doesn't work. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Giving Soda Pop a 9.9/10 and the rest all 10/10 ratings. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 4