Sam Asghari tells Forbes he wants to take the "next step" in his relationship with Britney and become a father

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean great i guess. But its honestly kinda disgusting that everyone can speak up except Britney herself.  

Update: Sam gave an interview to Forbes where he briefly mentioned that he would like to have kids one day and would like to take his relationship with Britney to the next step. The interview was

This is great. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but the only person I want to hear from is Britney herself. Not Jamie, not Jamie Lynne, not Lynne, not her brother, not Vivian, Britney. Everybody but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

The thought that Britney is only fed up with her dad now because she wants to get married and have a baby is pretty scary. I hope she knows that she deserves to be a FREE woman regardless of marriage and kids.  FreeBritney is not about removing Jamie, it’s about being independent.

I wish she would just be free and build herself up alone to recover from all the trauma before even considering something like that. ANYONE would need some work on themselves first after this abuse. 

THIS. she needs to heal from the year long abuse and even be single for that...and find someone outside the entertainment gliz and glitter world, someone "proper" and maybe older than her. just my 2 cents anyway

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Did Jamie pay him to call him a '****' - come on use your brain :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

How on earth would that help Jamie, Sam publicly bashing him and saying Jamie doesn't treat his daughter well :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Jaime wants out of the conservatorship. He is old and tired. He is just making all this drama to protect beyond headlines... for his family team and business with Britney and britneys money.

Sam will talk sheat about the conservatorship but he will not talk beyond that. making Jaime a favor. I am sure Sam knows much more.... even what he knows could hurt his "potentially" career as a hollywood actor 

Idk just stating my opinion :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

please elaborate!

Well...Team CON has been using the media against Britney since 2007. So it's about time she started fighting back.

Have you noticed that ever since Ingham requested to bring Loeb & Loeb on board that there has been a "media war" playing out?

First it was Felicia appearing in the NY Times doc. Then we started hearing other people close to Britney beginning to speak out. Then we saw that posed photo of Britney with the boys appear on a random Instagram account (six days before it finally appeared on Britney's official account — which Jamie owns).

None of these things ever happened once throughout the past 12 years. In the past, nobody ever spoke about Britney without Team CON's permission, and nobody was ever allowed to even take a photo with her without permission.

Now, suddenly, there's been a wave of people who are close to her who are speaking out and sharing content.

I suspect it's all been approved by Loeb & Loeb, and is part of a carefully planned PR strategy to remind the world "why they fell in love with Britney Spears."

Forbes is a financial publication...And the next court date is about Britney's finances (Jamie has to submit the past 12 years of financials to the court in March)...So an article in Forbes is really going to hit home with those in the entertainment industry who are just starting to follow the case.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Easy There said:

I mean great i guess.

But its honestly kinda disgusting that everyone can speak up except Britney herself.

giphy.gif

This gif is on point

• Like 2
On 3/3/2021 at 1:23 PM, Crayboy said:

This is great. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but the only person I want to hear from is Britney herself. Not Jamie, not Jamie Lynne, not Lynne, not her brother, not Vivian, Britney. Everybody but hee has spoken out. I do hope he goes as deep into it as he Can, but Also is somewhat private, for Britney’s sake.

We're getting closer to hearing from her.... I hope. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

On 3/4/2021 at 12:47 PM, One More Time said:

Jaime wants out of the conservatorship. He is old and tired. He is just making all this drama to protect beyond headlines... for his family team and business with Britney and britneys money.

Sam will talk sheat about the conservatorship but he will not talk beyond that. making Jaime a favor. I am sure Sam knows much more.... even what he knows could hurt his "potentially" career as a hollywood actor 

Idk just stating my opinion :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Some of you make up the dumbest **** in your heads. 

• Love 2

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffconway/2021/03/06/sam-asghari-shares-his-truth-about-hollywood-fitness-and-living-the-american-dream/?sh=2ec88af93d8b

I was already known on a music video, so I didn’t want to do another music video because of that,” Sam says. “I wanted to do TV, I wanted to do film. My acting strategy was kind of to go away from music videos. I didn’t want to do more and be known as a music video actor, but a good friend of mine was working on a project and they referred me to the team that was picking out the leading role for ‘Slumber Party.’ My girlfriend now at the time, personally she picked my picture and she wanted me to be cast in the music video. My friend called me and said, I need you to be on it. Trust me, you want to show up.’

My priorities in life are to remain humble and understand where I came from and where I’m going. I want to take my career to the next step when it comes to acting. I want to take my relationship to the next step, as well. I don’t mind becoming a father. I want to be a young dad.”

• Love 1

Hopefully everyone had realistic expectations. Would have been nice but I’m not terribly disappointed. They are playing the safe game and, what did we expect? A tell all? At least he’s not being a bum so please don’t **** on the man that Britney loves who has stuck by her through this circus of a conservatorship. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

I dont think i will ever take him serious as an actor. Being a gym rat and owning a gym school or something like that would suit him much better if you ask me. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

It’s a shame his life direction, aspirations, and dreams don’t rely on your opinion. 

You guys wouldn’t survive if you had to stop constantly judging, hating, and talking **** about people constantly. For some of you, it’s all you know. Leave people alone. Let the man chase his dreams that he has been provided the opportunity for. Especially since the woman you idolize loves him. Imagine Britney seeing your comment, she wouldn’t want you in this fan base. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s a shame his life direction, aspirations, and dreams don’t rely on your opinion. 

You guys wouldn’t survive if you had to stop constantly judging, hating, and talking **** about people constantly. For some of you, it’s all you know. Leave people alone. Let the man chase his dreams that he has been provided the opportunity for. Especially since the woman you idolize loves him. Imagine Britney seeing your comment, she wouldn’t want you in this fan base. 

Chill, I dont bash Sam. I never bash Sam. I have always supported Sam and his relationship with Britney. I just dont take him serious as an actor, thats just my opinion. But I wish him all the luck and succes with his acting career, if thats his dream.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Well it's pretty obvious it wasn't going to centre around Britney, if anyone really thought it was you really wasn't thinking realistically and logically.

Sam has said what he can say previously, we all know he can't say too much.

I do think Sam Ingham however needs to make Britney's own thoughts and feelings more known in future court documents and at hearings. She NEEDS a voice herself.

Britney is the one we want to hear from.

• Love 8

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I do think Sam Ingham however needs to make Britney's own thoughts and feelings more known in future court documents and at hearings. She NEEDS a voice herself.

This is what worries me the most... Sam was from the very beginning of this fraud and played an important role at putting her under Cship, so first of all I think he wants to save his ***... And Jodi was chosen by James... and the first thing she did as Britney's conservator, she filed legal papers to extend the control of the conservatorship to states outside California( https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00141314.html )... So I don't know if they even have Brit's best interests at their hearts .

Therefore, I have only hope for documentaries(Netflix, NYT part2) that they will reveal and show all the injustice that Britney faced...

• Like 3