TikTokker Noah Beck in fishnets on new cover of VMAN

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

K

And then ppl ask me why I hate the way I look,and why am I insecure af :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I’m sure you look better than this useless fool. God, I can’t stand how tiktok people are all of a sudden famous for doing absolutely nothing. They aren’t even cute. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

“I want to push more into acting, continue to expand my platform, and grow my audience across YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc. I want work in any medium in which I can continue to entertain people and make them smile.”

Just ban him on every platform already :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: He's homophobic and clearly an idiot, get a real job :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS. TikTok is one of the worst thing that happened to society honestly, there's a problem with these fake people that want attention and money so bad and they do everything for this. I heard few different stories that kids killed someone for views on TikTok. It's f cking sick. And media promote these toxic, sick and talentless tiktokers. What is wrong with the world? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I think it's ridiculous how they're trying to push these kinds of androgynous looks on the GP. He's a perfectly s/xy guy, no need to make him look like a clown just to grab people's attention.

Also, the make up in all the pictures is awful.

I love the one in the red boxer!

Exactly :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block