TikTokker Noah Beck in fishnets on new cover of VMAN

• Leader

19-year-old TikTok star Noah Beck served up a lewk on the cover of VMan.

Exhale, I don't even know how to react, but I do appreciate the artsy fartsiness of it all.

There's also a few shots of him in Calvin Kleins.  

“I feel blessed to have been able to accomplish the things that I have so far, but I’m by no means complacent,” Beck told the publication. “I want to push more into acting, continue to expand my platform, and grow my audience across YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc. I want work in any medium in which I can continue to entertain people and make them smile.”

Tap the arrow on the IG embed for more pics.

I feel old.

Thots?

Evk7IkPXMAEPH4-?format=jpg&name=large

vman.jpg.4a4afc6222f2d54c08be58702d2ee3ab.jpg

Related:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I mean good for him but the fact that there are news about tiktokers is sending me :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Totally agree, I can't get on board with this TicTok. Famous for acting ridiculous. Remember when you actually had to sing and dance! LOL. LOL. Apparently it's important news for Jordan #Thirsty

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I think it's ridiculous how they're trying to push these kinds of androgynous looks on the GP. He's a perfectly s/xy guy, no need to make him look like a clown just to grab people's attention.

Also, the make up in all the pictures is awful.

I love the one in the red boxer though! (the one on which he looks more natural and relaxed)

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block