Do you Think BIlly B will get banned from Britney's life ??

Mannequin*

We've discovered that Billy B ( her former makeup artist ) Is really close to her, and they talk in daily basis. Not only on the documentary but in older videos where she shows "captions of conversations with her" !.

I personally think THIS will be the final proof that Birtney is not allowed to speak or hang out with anyone she wants.

If this guy after showing up on the Documentary is pulled out of her life, We will know what is happening really.

What do you guys think ? .

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is talking to Britney I'm sure team cship is trying to shut him up with a cease and desist or force her to stop talking to him. I'm so curious as to why Britney would choose to speak through Billy (who didn't even work with her that long) and not someone she's closer to like Sam.

I WANT ANSWERS

• Super Mods

Lol, he does not speak to Britney. In fact, the last time he spoke to Britney was probably in 2012 and that was it. Someone is catfishing him hard and I have no idea how. Could be a ploy from team satan, could be some of the troll stans, either way the man is being made a fool :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Archived