Would you kneel down on the floor for Britney?

Midnight

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Exaholic said:

britney spears GIF

Britney would never ask someone to do that, she’s way too down to Earth and humble.

She’s not Mariah.

What If she did thought ?

Would you do it ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

No :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I love Britney, she is my third most favourite singer but i dont consider her an idol and wouldn't kneel down :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: anyways we know the chances of Britney ever asking that are according to studies, 0.000000% since she is a humble QUEEN :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Of cause I would! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: She is EVERYTHING for me. And she helped me so much, there were times in my life where I would not be able to live further without my role models. They took away so much pain, gave me the power to move on, no matter how tired I was and how painful it was. So it is like a huge thank you for everything if I would bow down.

No, it is ok to bow down to your role models. But I would not do it for every famous person. I´m at the age, when I see people stand in line, I do not even know this person they are waiting for. I was in a book store once and a young girl gave autographs. I thought she could be one of her fans. There were no differences. But I felt sorry for her. She seems so shy. And it's strange for me that Youtuber, Influencer sold-out halls with 17.000 people. And some really great musicians just have a few hundreds of fans and have to suffer.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

No :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I love Britney, she is my third most favourite singer but i dont consider her an idol and wouldn't kneel down :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: anyways we know the chances of Britney ever asking that are according to studies, 0.000000% since she is a humble QUEEN :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

They should teach you kneeling down for Britney in your kindergarten :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Now do your homework why you are wrong, more than 100,000 words, please :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Good luck :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Archived