We need to talk about these deepfake Tom Cruise TikTok videos

Jordan Miller

58 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve seen it and I still don’t see the correlation 

My thought process is:

Deep Fake= Make Instagram videos/do interviews while the actual person is an a medically induced coma.

Hologram: Performs “in person” for an audience while actual person is in a medically induced coma

6 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Charli XCX used deepfake for her 1999 MV (Spice Girls part). Lord knows what Britney's team would do 

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/11/17963166/charli-xcx-1999-video-spice-girls-deepfakes-ryan-staake

On the plus side, when I’m 80, they’ll superimpose Oops Britney’s face on a body double and we’ll continue to get hits. Then even after she’s deceased, there are so many demos, I bet they could keep banging hits into my afterlife. Imagine her impact and resurgence in the pop world a 100 years from now. They’ll have to make some kind of excuse for never performing or doing any promotional events, but I’m certain that could also be deep faked too or cloning would be such a norm that no one question it. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

That looks more like a Tom Cruise look-alike than a deep fake of Tom Cruise

That's the thing: this IS the look-alike guy. There's an interview with him on the web. No deep fake here. I could bet my reputation on it (okay, a max. of 5 bucks) :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block