Grindr will premiere a new original series in fall 2021 that stars Kim Petras

ChromaticaGlory

Grindr has announced its first original content series, Bridesman - and it's set to feature pop star Kim Petras in her acting debut. The series will follow a 'gay bridesman' who undermines his best friend's wedding. Created by John Onieal, the show will be comprised of six to 10-minute episodes that'll premiere in the autumn on YouTube as well as in-app to Grindr's 5 million daily active users. Grindr rep says new show will be "smart, queer, campy, and feature sharp commentary on gay dating, heteronormative standards, and Grindr itself"

Kim_Petras_-_Malibu_-_Photo_Credit_Joey_

https://attitude.co.uk/article/kim-petras-to-make-acting-debut-in-grindrs-first-original-content-series-1/24588/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

What are "heteronormative standards"? So now gay men are getting scrutinized for being attracted to gay men by the GAY COMMUNITY? Sorry, no thanks. 

Heteronormative standards, I think, are standards where certain gay men don't want to act like gay men, but want to be appear straight. I mean, regardless, they're still gay. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Hell, I'm masc myself, but I embrace who I am, and that's not pretending to be straight. **** that noise

Archived