Britney Spears' HD remastered music videos get uploaded to her YouTube channel - this is not a drill!!

25 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

OMG yours looks so good! 

One question - if they didn't shot those details (e.g., pores and peach fuzz) when they made the video originally, how could you make them appear in the 4K remaster? 

they're there, you just cant tell for the low quality of them that's why. lmao 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

OMG yours looks so good! 

One question - if they didn't shot those details (e.g., pores and peach fuzz) when they made the video originally, how could you make them appear in the 4K remaster? 

Thank you!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: They did shot the pores, peach fuzz etc., they are in the ProRes Master. The compression and noise reduction hides them, I don’t apply any noise reduction and always upscale from ProRes Master when there’s one.

Here’s the full video:

32 minutes ago, Isla said:

WHAAAT why am I only just seeing this? This is great news! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Now is their chance to unblock the Do Somethin' video in my country and upload the Overprotected Darkchild Remix video!!!

Do Somethin’ on my channel is unblocked on your country:

38 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

NAGNYAW already looks stunning in 480p, I can’t wait to see it in 1080p

Enjoy the 4K version which is better than their official remasters:

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: They did shot the pores, peach fuzz etc., they are in the ProRes Master. The compression and noise reduction hides them, I don’t apply any noise reduction and always upscale from ProRes Master when there’s one.

Here’s the full video:

Do Somethin’ on my channel is unblocked on your country:

Enjoy the 4K version which is better than their official remasters:

I appreciate the high quality upload of Do Somethin'!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

I wish TOXIC will be 4k and SLAVE 4 U

You’re asking a little too much lol, even those supposed "HD" remasters aren’t even really HD, so I really doubt they would give 4K remasters for Toxic and Slave 4 U. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I just compared my remasters with the official ones, they are better than the old 480p ones but they aren't Natively or Upscaled in 1080p, they have like oversharpened the video by adding some blur to the Composite Masters where they exported the videos in 1080p. Is it interesting that I make a thread comparing my remasters and their official remasters?

YES PLEASE!!! IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR WORK ON YT! YOUR WORK IS PURE HEAVEN 🧡

• Love 1